Something Has Become a Reality

Few days have past
Hoseok's P.O.V
After that incident me and my father. Really was awkward since he would push me to date Y/N. I would love to ,but I have to be with the rules. I really do love her. She is like my other half that I was looking for. The reason why I can't pull myself to date her IS BECAUSE OF THAT FLIPPING RULE. I was so mad at that rule,so I swear to myself that when I become older I will not have that rule for my kids.
I was just going to the kitchen to get food. Until I saw a newspaper that had. Is Prince Hoseok Dating? On the front page. My eyes went wide. I quickly told everyone besides her I didn't want to disturb her sleep. I was panicking on what to do,so my dad suggested to pretend date her. I really wanted that to happen deep inside.

Y/N P.O.V
I was sleeping,but I thought about what happened last time. It keeps on playing in my mind over and over. I just can't get rid of it. I was still in my Daydream since it was late in the morning,but I woke up because of my sister who was running around my room. It looked like she was worried about something. I asked her what was wrong THEN she showed me a newspaper that said "Is Prince Hoseok Dating?" On the front page. The picture was the accidental kiss. I just stayed frozen in place. I never seen how slow wear the news report were. I was very slow since it was LAST WEEK. Gosh they are so slow,but I was so scared what will happen.

King P.O.V
Once I saw the newspaper I was like THIS IS MY CHANCE!!!! In my head. Even Jin who made this all happen. Once I went out of my room everyone besides Y/N and Hoseok. Asked about what will happen now. I answered them that there will be a "FAKE RELATIONSHIP" to them. The sister was really worried, but I rolled her this for the good of the people to not get confused. Really it was the boys plan on doing this since we can see that Hoseok really likes Y/N,but he is to scared to show it. Might as well give him a push. To let him confess. I mean we work together with the designers to get this in plan even her own sister did it. She also told me secretly that Y/N likes my son as well I was so happy. That I almost jump to the air. I told everyone the plan on what to do. They were now with the plan, and we went to start it. I was going to be so happy when they confess. FINALLY I was waiting for months for this to come.

A/N
WOW! I can't believe it how many reads this have,but I hope you enjoy the chapters and the story. I hope this will be a very good story,SO stay tune for the next one.
THANK YOU ALSO FOR SUPPORTING MY BOOK . I thank you , so here is GIFs of JHOPEEEEEEE enjoy

 I thank you , so here is GIFs of JHOPEEEEEEE enjoy