The Pass

(Hi as I promised this chapter is about the pass of the Royal Family we will only focus on the king and the queen's point of View)
(Play the song above to have the feeling)
King's P.O.V
I was with my lovely wife and our 7 sons, and our soon to be born baby girl . I had always wanted a daughter ,and my blessing is granted I guess we were bless with handsome and talented boys and a beautiful baby girl. My wife went to the courtyard with our sunshine Hoseok, while I stayed with our 6 sons. Luckily the oldest Jin help me took care of the younger ones. Also a guard just followed my wife and Hoseok. I was just playing with our sons until I heard *BANG*. I was about to rush to the scene. Until one of the guards stop me and told me to take care of the young ones , and it might be dangerous for me to go out there. I hope Lily is safe with Hoseok.

Queen's P.O.V
We were having a fun family play date at the palace. It was like what I imagine in my head that came to a reality. I can't be stressed since I have our little girl in my belly. I told my husband that I will walk with Hoseok for a while. He agreed ,so me and Hoseok went to our hideout. That we usually stay to talk and maybe the guard didn't follow us. Luckily he didn't. We went to our favourite spot in the garden.

 We went to our favourite spot in the garden

We sat on the railings and talked. He was already 13 so he can almost under stand everything. I talked to him about his love life and his future." Hoseok you know that one day you will find the love of you life like what happened with me and dad right?" I said calmly " but girls that I have at charm school are like very mean to me." He said defending like. " people aren't what you think Hoseok you are like something that can be taken away from me" I said sadly. Those words went through his heart. So we talked about it everything that was going on. When I look at my legs there was water. Ohh no why now?!? I told Hoseok what was going on. I told Hoseok I will bring myself to the hospital. Hoseok look at me sadly. "Ok... mom I trust you..." he said and went back to call the guard. I quickly got up end went to the streets.(Bad Idea) then suddenly my life got taken away from me just like that.......

Hoseok was the last person to see me bleeding

Hoseok was the last person to see me bleeding. He followed me to the streets. Hoseok Cried and cried . His tears fall and fall. I told him "Hobi never forget what I said...... And keep this for your love in the future........ I love you...... M-my s-sunshine" I said my last words then died.

Hoseok's P.O.V
I followed my mother to the streets. Suddenly BANG!! I saw my mother almost dead. She told the last words that push me to be a great person in the future. I will make my mom proud. Until I heard crying not from me ,but my sister. I quickly took her to the hospital,and told one of the doctors to take her and raise her like she was his. He agreed and I said goodbye to my one and only sister.........

In the present
Hoseok pov
I still remembered my mother's last words Hobi never forget what I said...... And keep this for your love in the future........ I love you...... M-my s-sunshine. I still kept the ring of mom. I was too attached to it. That I was afraid that I might loose it.So I made a copy of it. And made it like a promise ring. I will have the copy while someone who promise with me will have my mother's.It's still beautiful after all these years.

I wish I can give this to my one love and only love

I wish I can give this to my one love and only love. I also wish that the girl with (your eye colour) ,and (your hair colour) would stay with me. That girl is name Y/N. Y/N I will fight for your love. For you to love me.

A/N
Omg now you know that background story of the royal family. That was so touching no kidding I was crying while writing this part of the story. What happened to the sister of the Royal family?. Who was the doctor that got the sister of the royal family. The next chapter is about the choosing of the designer for each prince of Orlands. Maybe something else. See you at the next chapter of Are you the one?
Byeeeeee