FINALLY

HOBI POV

I was so happy that Y/N Kissed me!!!!!!!!!!!!! on the first date. I really thought she would regect me because I wasn't that opened to her, but she really is the person I wanted for the longest time. I was happy now i have Y/N with me she never fails to make me smile. after that confession my and Y/N just ate the food that Jin prepared. I was so yummy. I glance over to Y/N who's lips are covered in chocolate from the desert. I just smiled to myself and told her "Babe you have something". " what i do?!?!?!" she said. "yeah, let me get that for you" i said and grab a napkin it and got the chocolate of her face. It was now perfect! I have Y/N as a girlfriend not a friend or a designer. I took this photo of her she is so CUTE!!!!!! Usually Y/N didn't like wearing something like this in front of me, but today she did. To be serious she was cute.

( just imagine this is you)

I was so happy to finally be with her,but I have to tell her about Yoongi and Jennie

I was so happy to finally be with her,but I have to tell her about Yoongi and Jennie. They like each other. I have tell her its her sister after all."Babe I have to tell you something" i said. "Sure" she said with a smile. "Well Yoongi and Your sister have crush on eachother but they dont know abou it" I say happily. Her face looked like she was happy for her sister. After eating and chatting on what to do. Y/N was so tired, but i just carried her on my back to her bedroom. She just slept soundly. I just smiled to myself that I have her already.

I was about to go in me room, but then JIN dragged me to his room. When I went there I saw ALL OF MY SIBLINGS AND MY FATHER. Great now there gonna force how did it go.
(🐰-Jungkook
🐶-Jimin
🐯-Taehyung
🐨-Namjoon
🐑-Jin
🍪-Suga
🤴-father
☀️-Hoseok)

🤴: So how did it go?
☀️it was ok.
🐯: hyung tell us all about it please?
🐰:yeah hobie hyung!
🐶: yeah Hyung!
🐑: come on guys let Hoseok take his time I mean he just confess.
🐨:yeah I mean he needs time to process everything.
🍪:yeah I am curious as well,but Hoseok take your time.
☀️: (I told everyone the story)
🐰🐨🐑🐶🐯🍪🤴: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!
Finally you have a REAL Girlfriend.
☀️Thanks guys but I really need to get some rest. Byee see you in the morning.
🤴:Byeee gets some rest.

I went to my room and slept. And thought about what happened during our date.