Chapter 28 | Try

🍀 APRIL FOOLS! 🍀

"Adele!"

I jolt up, seeing Ian in front of me with a confused expression. I glare at him, making him frown as I shake my head.

"You kissed Antonio. Antonio kissed you and you didn't run." I growled, but he glanced at Jules, Jules looking confused as well. And I stared, their hair still blonde so that tells me that it did happen!

"You sure you didn't have a dream? I would never in a million years kiss Antonio. We may be close, but we aren't that close." Ian said, shaking his head. Suddenly trembling as he shook his head in somewhat horror." Never ever..."

I frown, shaking my head again," Didn't I slap you?" I point at Jules, making him laugh.

"No. In your dream did you slap me-?"

"I wasn't a dream! It felt so real!"

"No. You went in your room suddenly, Jules and I was waiting for you to calm down. But when an hour went by we just walked into your room. Seeing you sleeping on the bed, in wolf form." Ian explains, making me look to see that I was in fact naked in front of them.

I fold my arms, not particularly caring if they saw anything.

"You guys promise?"

"Yeah? Why would I lie to you about kissing Antonio? Of all things I could be lying about, that isn't one of them." Ian says, and I smile.

For some reason feeling way better because that means none of that happened. I kind of wanted to relish in the fact that Ian didn't let Antonio kiss him after all...

"Come here, Ian." I order, opening my arms as his eyes happened to go to my chest. But they quickly closed like a child as he crawled into my arms.

Hugging him, I grin as I look to see Jules pouting. Opening my other arm he rushed into my arm. Getting in on the hug as we hug it out. Me rocking them side to side like they were kids.

"What is this for?" Jules mumbles against my neck, making me smirk.

"I'm happy."

"Because Ian didn't actually kiss Antonio?" Jules asked, making me nod." Why would he? We're committed, unlike some people."

I rolled my eyes," Don't make me pull away-."

"Sorry!" He apologized, and I grinned.

"Antonio isn't into me like that-."

"You'd be surprised. You two are...you two are cuter than you think. More cause than masculine, so of course if some cute twins come along; who wouldn't fall for them?" I state, sad that I was talking about them as if they weren't...mine.

"Have you fallen for us?" Ian asks suddenly, and he looks up at me. I look him in the eyes, then close mine.

"Yes."

"If you have, then you would stop treating us like this." He says, and I sigh.

"Yeah, well it isn't as easy as it sounds. To just change is a hard thing."

"Excuse." Ian pulls away, and shakes his head at me." That's just an excuse, excuses get you nowhere. You can change, when you want to. The thing is, is that you don't want to change."

I sigh again, but this time in annoyance. Despite the way they look, they are smarter than most would think.

"I would change-."

"But why won't you?"

"Because it's hard!" I whine, crossing my legs as I pull them to my chest. The twins just looking at me as I shake my head." It is hard. What if I change and people begin to just use me again like when I was with Ivo? Take advantage and treat me with no respect? I can't go through what I went through ten years ago." I admit, shaking my head.

"If I go back to the Adele from before, I will have nothing."

Ian grabs my hand, kissing it as he grinned softly.

"You'll have us." He murmured, making me blush.

"Us and so much more! You may get more than you bargained for." Jules added, making me shrug.

"Who knows-."

"Only you know, that's the thing. So, all you have to do is show us who the real Adele is. Be the Adele before all of the shit happened," I look at Ian as he smiles," If you still don't like outcome and still believe nothing's changed; go back to the Adele you are now. But, you have to be the other Adele for a week; at the most. If you do that, it's done."

I look at him, beginning to smile as this is the most he's talked to me in so long. Not only did that excite me, but I found myself grabbing his wrist forcefully. Yanking him towards me as I kiss him.

Doing the thing that in my dream Antonio did, but now I'm overriding that one with this one.

But suddenly I'm laughing, Ian beginning to laugh too as we both laugh. Laughing at what exactly, I don't know - Yes I do.

It's happiness I'm feeling...

"Do you feel it too?" I ask, still laughing as he nods; seeing Jules at the side of my eye looking lost.

"I feel it. It's here." I watch as he presses the spot where his heart is, making him laugh some more.

With that we kiss again and I find myself turning into a Wolf. I am filled with so much happiness and excitement that I was now a wolf and howling. Looking to see Ian in front of me as a Wolf too.

Hopping off the bed as he howled too.

The both of us riling around like wild dogs, our tails wagging. The both of us getting in a prancing form, our tongues out as we both pounce at one another.

Stopping as we start rubbing against one another, our manes running along each other's necks. Letting me see that this is the closest I've gotten with him in so long. Making me happy as we yip with happiness.

"I want to get in on that!" Jules cries, and I growl. Him pouting as I look back at Jules.

Wanna go for a run? You and I? I ask, and he nods. 

And with that we rush out as wolves. Completely leaving Jules all by himself, not even caring at this point.

❤️

APRIL FOOLS!!!!

The other chapter was the April Fools, because...I planned ahead!

So, as a apology, the next chapter will be all about Ian and Adele. Excitement!!!!!

What'd you think?

Hehehehehhehe! 😜🤣🤫😈