FOUR

"wow hyung, have you really gotten that low?" namjoon asked as he watched the older boy trudge his way to his first period. yoongi glared at him and brushed a few strands of his black hair away.

"shut the fuck up, don't make me slap you in front of everyone." he threatened and namjoon shrugged, quietly following behind him. "i didn't get to drink my coffee today because i couldn't find the coffee machine." he mumbled. namjoon furrowed his eyebrows.

he looked at yoongi with a confused look. "hyung, how is it possible for you to lose the coffee machine? it's a machine." he stated. yoongi simply let out a tired sigh as he got to the classroom, dropping his bag and taking a seat by the back.

"look namjoon, i don't know why you're even asking me this." he answered carelessly.

"but you're the one who brought it up-"

"let's not fight." the raven haired boy smiled and placed his hands on the younger's shoulders, lightly squeezing them. "i'm not in the mood."

the green haired boy scoffed. "alright, alright." he muttered and glared at the elder from the corner of his eye, wondering why he looked like he just got out of war. "why are you so tired anyway?"

"i pulled an all-nighter, bitch."

"doing what, exactly?"

yoongi looked at him as if namjoon already knew the answer, which he didn't. "jackin' off."

"seriously?"

the elder chuckled. "no not really. i was on netflix."

as those words were said, the teacher entered the room, stating that it was the beginning of another boring day wasted at school.