THIRTY TWO

2019 UPDATE: i didn't like what was originally written here and im scared it would make some people uncomfortable, so i changed it. please don't complain and enjoy 💜

_________

"god, when can i go home?" yoongi groaned in frustration. taehyung laughed and pointed to the stairs with a goofy look on his face.

"y-you can sleep in one of the rooms," he hiccuped and laughed. yoongi rolled his eyes at the younger, going to wherever taehyung pointed at. he assumed he can sleep anywhere since it was taehyung's house. now all he had to do was avoid opening the wrong door and seeing something he didn't want to see.

he wanted to sleep, and as he was making his way to the staircase leading to the bedrooms, he suddenly stopped in his steps. he didn't know why, it was as if his head told him not to. instead, he found himself walking to the open door of the house leading to the front lawn.

yoongi never felt so thankful in his life.

there, jimin was seated by the sidewalk, his bottle of beer by his side. yoongi could tell it was jimin even from afar. his hair was messy and all over the place, fingers tapping furiously by the concrete ground.

yoongi didn't bother him just yet.

he watched him. what was jimin thinking? was he okay? he certainly didn't look okay. so many thoughts ran around yoongi's head that he had to hold himself back from calling jimin's name.

jimin wasn't doing anything in particular. his bottle of beer remained untouched for the past 5 minutes and he didn't even move his head. but his hands still kept tapping against the ground. maybe out of nervousness?

but all yoongi knew was that he couldn't bare watching jimin sit there by himself. he quietly walked to jimin and squatted down.

the younger's eyes were closed, lips chapped and eyebrows furrowed. the tapping of his fingers never stopped.

yoongi, hesitantly, placed his hand on top of jimin's. this caused jimin to jolt, his fingers stopped tapping and his eyes shot open.

"you okay there, jiminie?" yoongi asked, voice soft so he wouldn't surprise him.

the younger stared at their hands, then back at yoongi. the elder could feel his heart beating out of his chest at just the feeling of their hands linked together.

jimin opened his mouth to say something.

yoongi leaned in.

____________

this was a mess ok i didnt know how to write this

im such a mess but its ok bc so is this book lmfao i finAlly finished writing these parts. i got used to writing in text form lol

but the next chapter might be a mix of texting and paragraph writings. lmao is that what you call it?? idk anymore kill me

ALSO
BIGHIT RELEASED A TEASER VIDEO FOR THE NEXT ALBUM. OH MY GOD ITS AN ACTUAL MASTERPIECE AND TAEHYUNG LOOKED SO HOT????

 OH MY GOD ITS AN ACTUAL MASTERPIECE AND TAEHYUNG LOOKED SO HOT????

YES TAEHYUNG THATS MY BOY YESSSSSSFUCK IT UP TAEHYUNG, FUCK👏IT👏UP👏

FUCK IT UP TAEHYUNG, FUCK👏IT👏UP👏

YAL BETTER CHECK IT OUT

BYE!!