THIRTY

i seriously don't know what i'm doing anymore and my head hurts like shit???

enjoy.

2019 UPDATE: im not very comfortable with what was originally written in this chapter and im scared it could make some people uncomfortable too, so im changing it. enjoy. 💜

_______

"this is to the gays," hoseok smiled as he raised his cup of beer. the others followed swiftly after, raising their own bottle. they threw a party and everything was going as planned. "i love you all."

taehyung didn't mind at all that they were fucking his house up, he'd clean it in the end anyways. hoseok invited a lot of people, the others didn't even know who they were.

"guys, i'm getting more drinks okay?" jimin yelled over the blasting music. not much noticed that he left to go to the kitchen probably because they were all too drunk to even think straight.

except for yoongi. he wasn't a beer person, he preferred wine and water over most things. as fancy as it sounded, it was the truth. yoongi just sat by the couch minding his own business while taking small sips of water.

jimin, on the other hand, was down to his fourth drink. he trudged his way through the people to get another bottle of beer.

"oh, sorry," the blonde slurred with a dazed look on his face. the stranger he bumped into only shook their head with a smile before eyeing jimin suspiciously.

"you drunk already?" the stranger asked and jimin simply shrugged, a small smile on his lips. but as soon as he turned around, the smile slowly left his face.

_________

a/n:

oof hEy there ;)
the chapters are always short ok,, so if this was cut short then i'm sorry i guess lmao

oof hEy there ;)the chapters are always short ok,, so if this was cut short then i'm sorry i guess lmao

bye !!