THIRTY THREE

yall i got some shit for later ohmyyyy

_________

smaller dude
jiminie
where are you?
why arent you picking up your phone?
about last night ..
ok dont answer that
when are you coming back home??

small dude
soon. dont worry much.

smaller dude
oh
okay
be safe
i love you
okay?
Delivered 9:27 AM

yoongi sighed, running a hand through his jet black hair. he brought jimin back to his house after that night, but he was gone the next morning. yoongi was worried about him.

at least he knew he was alive.

that was something.

"anything?" taehyung asked with his eyebrows raised. yoongi shook his head and the younger sighed sadly. "where the fuck is he.."

jimin woke up extra early to go to busan. it's been long since he's been there. he just wanted time to relax and breathe again. he couldn't help but feel like he was overreacting, he wasn't sure.

"oh, jimin." the librarian smiled dearly at the blonde who just entered the building. jimin only nodded his head at her, not bothering to even say a single 'hi'. "you're back."

he just walked around the cold library as if he owned it, but the librarians didn't mind. jimin always visited their library when he was young and they were happy to have him back.

jimin would constantly check his phone for any messages. there were some, mostly from his close friends asking where he was. and there were the texts from yoongi.

just reading them made jimin's heart sink. he suddenly realized how much he missed yoongi. he hadn't been gone for too long, yet he still craved yoongi's presence.

he suddenly found his fingers typing a reply.

small dude
i love you too.

yoongi's phone buzzed and he immediately opened it, breath hitching at the reply.

smaller dude
okay.
ok.
where are you jiminie?

small dude
i'll be back soon
just don't worry about it much

smaller dude
i trust you, ok?
come back any time you want.
you better be quick though.
im starting to miss you already

small dude
i'll be back soon 😔😔
i miss you too
wait for me okay?