Chapter Five

My eyes widened and froze on my place. No. Not him. No. No. No. I'm starting to hear footsteps, and every step echo inside my mind. Like a countdown before I get killed. "P-Please... Don't h-hurt me..." I said then I felt his tight grab on my arms and I felt the stinging sensation again. Why do I always feel this?! "I don't want any rat spreading around a disease. That rat is you." He said and pushed me that made me fell down again!

I don't know if I can back up again. It hurts. My body hurts.

"Transfer already"

He said and walk away.

I sigh and wiped away my tears. Why is he so rude? Who is he to treat me like this?!

---

I decided to absent all day. I'm weak to face them. My eyes are puffy and I can't open them properly. My body is weak and I can't move properly either, my ass hurts.

"Transfer already"

His voice rang in my mind and I can't help it but to let sadness rule my body, and anger at the same damn time. It makes me scared because he seems powerful and all, and mad for being rude and having no respect. I thought leaving home will be a chance for my freedom but as I chose this freedom I knew once, was just a damn trap and it was worst. I may be dead here anytime.

"Paging Sebastian Marquez, Harris Goerge and Diane Jackson. Please proceed to the Principal's Office, now. I repeat..."

My forehead wrinkled in middle as I heard Diane's name. Diane. Is she okay? I didn't see her anywhere today and the last time I saw her is earlier. Well, I hope she's fine and also Harris.

I went to my bed and lay there, staring at the creamy white ceiling until my eyes are starting to close.

---

I woke up because my body hurts so bad. I don't know what to freaking do! My body is sweaty as hell. I glanced at the window and it's already night time. I didn't even mind the time. How stupid. I turned on the lights and I jolted as I saw nothing inside Diane's cabinet, even her things on her study table. I'm starting to panic because there might be thieves and I didn't know! I went to her study table and saw a piece of paper.

Hey,

I'm not going to stay here any longer 'cause the school dropped us out for so many cases. And by 'us' I mean is Me and Harris. I want you to take care yourself, okay? You can call me if you want, here's my number.

Thank you for being a friend, bitch :)

Diane xoxo

I don't understand. Dropped out? The school dropped them out immediately? Wow. That... that was unexpected and now I'm all alone in this room!

I kept the letter and force myself to come down the dorm and eat dinner, alone.

I was standing there, holding my trey and try to find somewhere to sit. Glancing from right to left, and I can't see any able tables. I was still finding when someone caught my attention.

The noisy group of guys on the center of this cafeteria.

They are surrounded by girls, and all they're wearing are black, leather black, it reminds me of... the guy who's threatening me. Well, speaking of right now, he's staring at me. Sucking my sould by those deadly electric blue orbs. He stoods up, still eyes on my and I'm starting to panic. What is he going to do?! Is he going to kill me?! In front of this people?! I looked away and start to walk away fast. Damn it. Maybe I'm next.