Chapter Seven

I sigh as I sat down my chair. Everyone is still laughing at me, giving me stares and whispers. I rest my head on my arms and closed my eyes.

I know I'm weak, coward, and know nothing. That's why people push me so hard to the edge. They know my weakness.

"Okay. Good morning, class"

I heard the voice and the same phrase, just like yesterday. I didn't stand, nor look anymore. I know they'll make me a fool again.

"Excuse me? Miss Lawrence. Are you okay?" I heard my name so I stood up. They chuckled but the teacher glared at them and made them shut their mouths. "I-I'm fine. I... I'll just go to the bathroom" I said and walked away from our room.

I feel so alone since Diane's gone. She's my first friend here in this place, the first student I talked to. Life's been so different lately, it was awesome and I can somehow see that I'll be happy in this place even though, I know from myself I'm being watched by a guy who seem dangerous. Who cares about it.

"Officers found a dead body in a warehouse. They said it's Diane, your girlfriend and the girlfriend you forced us to drop her out."

I froze as I heard those words from the Principal's Office. Diane? She's dead? H-How come?

My body trembles as I glanced at the window. I walk towards it and peek on the inside. Unfortunately, I saw nothing, but I can still hear more.

"She's not my girlfriend anymore. And so what? I'll pay for her family's expences or so."

That familiar voice rang in my mind. Sebastian. Diane's really dead? I... I never said goodbye to her. Why is it so sudden? "If you keep acting like that, I'll call your grandma and your dad–"

"I don't care."

"Then why do you act like that? As if Diane never been in your life! You act like it's nothing to you. You act like everything is nothing to you. You slack off anywhere. Sebastian, if you still keep doing all of these nonsense, I'm really going to call Sir Stevenson"

I was waiting for Sebastian's response but then the door opened then slams hard. Shit. It's Sebastian. What am I going to do? I look stupid here! "Dang it! YOU AGAIN!" He said and grab my wrist with all his might.

I'm going to die soon.