Chapter Eight

He keeps on dragging me until we got in the forest. I can feel how hard my heart beats at this moment. My body is shaking and it made me fell on the ground. My tears are starting to fill my eyes. Is it the end of me?

"WHY DO YOU ALWAYS SHOW UP?!"

I jolted from his wild yell. I don't know what to do. I can't open my mouth, fear took over my body, I can't control it.

"Do you want to end up like Diane too, huh? Do you want to be like her?!" he said, gritting his teeth. He grabbed my hair and force me to look up at his evil electric eyes. My tears fell down and I can't see clearly his face now. "D-Don't hurt me, please. I didn't do anything. I-I'll.. do anything... j-just... Just don't hurt me.. please..." I sobbed and closed my eyes shut. Hoping that what I've said work. "I'm not going to kill you yet. Since, you're the reason why she's killed, why I found out their secret relationship, I'll let you pass" he said and push my head down to the ground and made my face shove down the dried leaves. I heard footsteps walking away.

Am I the reason why Diane was killed?

---

I skipped some of my classes, and those classes are the subjects I don't want to attend  because Sebastian was there. He threatened me, and I almost felt as if it's my last earlier. But the thought of being the reason why Diane was killed kept me stare out of no where.

I only met her two days ago but, she gave a strong impact in my life. This is so damn frustrating!

I'm here at my room, aiding my scars. Finally, they're healing. I stood up and went to the balcony. I sat on the flooring and gaze down the building to see students on the grounds. It's afternoon. My eyes are puffy, and I feel empty. As always. I heard three soft knocks at my door and I took a look who it is.

"Hi, good day, Miss. I'm Beatrice Swift. Ma'am Principal wants to talk to you."

It's the girl Diane told me. The Student Council member.

"F-For what?" I stutter and look at her eyes, "Don't tell her that I told you. We saw you with Sebastian trespassing in the forest. She wants to have a word with both of you. Come on, let's go."