Chapter 4

The ghost boy woke up with a pain in his neck. He was living in poor conditions but the halfa didn't mind it that much. Danny get off the bed walking outside smelling food thinking about it. Walking on the streets of Gotham seeing everyone doing there own thing putting his hood up to avoid eye contact with anyone. Bumping into a man in a suit dropping his suit case "I'm so sorry mr." the man nodes "it's alright you look hungry can I interest you in something to eat?"

Danny looked at the man guessing he didn't mind to grab something to eat. "Names Bruce Wayne and you might be?" Danny realized it was the billionaire kinda shocked then cleared his throat "um names..Danny." The two shack hands walking into the nearest restaurant Bruce noticed the boy hasn't had food on days. "Where your parents Danny?" The halfa looked at the man sadness in his eyes "There safe.." That caught Bruce's eye raising an eyebrow "not to be doing this but what do you mean by that?"

The boy shacks his head smiling "it's nothing Mr. Wayne but thanks for the food." The boy gets up leaving the man sighs grabbing a drink placing down a tip then leaving heading to a car. "What was that about master Wayne ?" Bruce stayed quite in the back comprehending if he's a run away or an orphan. The boy ran into an alley way breathing then his ghost sense kicked in looking around panicking.  "Hello child." This made Danny transform charging a ectobalst till he saw skulker floating there not shooting at him or anything. "Why aren't you trying to capture me ?" Skulker lands kneeling down "haven't you heard child after defeating pariah dark your the new king welp."

Danny looked at him eyes widen expecting clockwork to tell the news but skulker that's just strange. The hunter gets up "believe me child this is a shock to you as it is to me. Now that your king means I can't have your pelt on my wall." The halfa rolled his eyes "what made you find me in the first place why not clockwork?" The hunter sighs floating about the white haired teen "he sent me to look for you while he prepared for your throne." Skulker then threw a ball in the air making a green swirl looking at Danny "after you welp." They both enter the portal and was sent into the ghost zone.