'I'm sorry'+advay and Om meet.

Aadhira: leave it! You oberois never understand and never will!! 

She was about to go when someone held her hand. She turned around and saw that aarti was holding her hand. 

Aadhira: what do you want now? Was getting me slapped enough? Was insulting my mum enough?

Aarti started to get tears in her eyes and aadhira felt a little guilty. 

Aarti: aadhira, since we were little I have always hated you. I don't know what got in me. Seeing the elders being mean to you and your mum, I sort of learnt how to be mean to you. Normally sisters are suppose to make beautiful memories but us two.... us two decided to make 12 years a living hell. Not once have we played with dolls when we weren't little nor did we ever see horror films at night, I just insulted you and especially your Mum. Om Chachu slapped you and you started to bleed because of me. I know it is too late to recreate little girls memories but can we make memories now? Not the nightmare ones, those beautiful ones??

Aadhira was crying hearing every word from aarti's mouth.

 Since she was a baby, aarti would always use the harsh tone on her but now there was a new flavour in aarti's tone. A much more soft tone. Emotional tone.

She hugged aarti tight and aarti hugged aadhira back.

Phoolon ka taaron ka, sabka kehna hai

Ek hazaaron mein, meri behna hai

Saari umar humein sang rehna hai

Phoolon ka taaron ka, sabka kehna hai

Ek hazaaron mein, meri behna hai

Saari umar humein sang rehna hai

Phoolon ka taaron ka, sabka kehna hai

Aarti: I'm sorry aadhira. I am sorry.

Aadhira: don't say anything else. Sorry is more than enough for me.

Meanwhile:

Park:

Om was on the bench thinking very deeply. One month. One month was all viren gave him. After one month, he had no right to get gauri back or his children.

Om in mind: how did I ended up struggling for my kids and wife's love? Now my son, my only son decided to give me one month else..... else I have to leave them alone forever and ever.

As he was thinking, advay was walking  alone too deep in his thoughts.

Advay in mind: being in this town once again is making my mind refresh. That bitch was good friends with me and I started to have feelings then that slap, that slap didn't leave a mark on my face but on my heart. One night alone together and that night wrecked it all. Gauri, tomorrow is 27th January. That day when you slapped me and it all went crumbling down.

He saw Om on the bench thinking. He went up to him and tapped him on the shoulder.

Om: hmm?

Advay: what's wrong? You look stress.

Om: bass aisi. 

Advay: sure?

Om: it's just that I have a month to complete something and a month is not enough.

Advay: what to complete?

Om: my life.

Advay: matlab?

Om: basically complete my happy family. The one I have dreamed about.

Advay: oh broken family.

Om: yes.

Advay: children in this?

Om: three.

Advay: bro, I suggest if you have three kids, start with the youngest. Considering they are innocent. Does she go to nursery?

Om: yes.

Advay: every year, the nursery hosts a cooking contest. I suggest you should Participate with her.

Om: you are right. Like a hiding experience.

Advay: exactly.

Om: thank you bro. If there is anything I can i for you, just let me know.

Advay: don't mention.

Both smile at each other and then goes their separate ways.

Precap: 'you be my cool partner?'+27th January 

So guys how was this? Do let me know 😊❤️😊❤️