Will all end well?

Riddhima: all you need to do is marry Gauri first thankfully that is happening.

Advay: once I do, then I can help convince Om to marry you.

Riddhima: then we get what we want.

Advay and Riddhima shook hands. As they did, Om stopped recording the video.

Om in mind: good luck you two. You will need it for whatever you guys want, it is just a dream.

He went from the bush to inside his house where he could see his children at the side, not bothering to join in with the dancing. Gauri was engaged with the other people so he could talk to his eldest daughter. He managed to fight his way across the guests to reach Aadhira. 

Om whispering: I need to talk to you. 

Aadhira nodded and lead Om to her room. Viren looked at the father-daughter duo and started thinking: why did Mr Oberoi whisper to Aadhira only? Why did those two leave the engagement? I should eavesdrop. 

Unfortunately Viren was unable to hear what they were going to talk about since Aadhira kept the door closed. I guess she knew that Viren would eavesdrop on the conversation.

...

Aadhira, Munni and Gauri's room:

Aadhira: what happened papa? Is everything okay?

Om: watch this video.

He handed her his phone and Aadhira pressed the 'play' button so that she could watch the video. Soon she was done watching the entire video...what stood out the most from Advay and Riddhima's conversation was Advay's real motive. The words rang in her head.

Advay in the video: fine, I don't love Gauri. It was all because she slapped me years back. She refused to sleep with me. So I disappeared really. Till I found out that she was back in Barielly. The years I was out of her life, I was really planning my revenge. She craves for love. She never really got love so my plan is to trap her in my cage of fake love. I will pretend to give her so much love and then I will break her. 

Aadhira: I can't believe those two! Riddhima wanting to be with my dad for money is disgusting but what is more disgusting is the fact that Advay is really only marrying my mama for revenge. I can't believe that he...(her eyes started to sting with tears and her throat was choking up) is planning to break her...mama has already suffered a lot to last her a lifetime.

The tears bursted forth like water from a dam, spilling down her face. She felt the muscles of her chin trembling like a small child. Om hugged his eldest who hugged him back. As soon as Aadhira hugged Om back, her tears slowly stopped pouring down. In the 12 years of life, she hadn't really hugged her dad much so the couple of hugs she had with him felt like magic...magic because hugging her dad made her feel better. Soon Aadhira stopped crying and broke the hug so that she could just wipe her eyes. She looked at Om and said: papa, promise me you will save mama from this trap called fake love. Please.

Om stroked his daughter's hair, nodding: yes Aadhira, I will save your mama from this trap. I will sort Advay and Riddhima out too.

Aadhira: promise?

Om: promise.

Aadhira hugged him and then they went out of the room. Luckily Gauri didn't notice as she was busy with the guests. It was a good thing she didn't notice because the public didn't need to witness their private family matters. Viren was with Munni but his head turned the minute he heard the door of the room opening. Aadhira went back to her siblings. As soon as she came back, Viren nudged her.

Aadhira whispering: now what?!

Viren whispering: what was you talking about with Mr Oberoi?

Aadhira whispering: something that will stop this marriage.