Chapter thirty four

*Ryders point of view*

I sighed before rubbing my forehead and sitting up, I checked the time on my alarm clock 4:00am, great I am too worried about her to sleep now.

After Addison left work, my mind wouldn't stop thinking about her, and it was scaring me, no one has ever made me feel this way and it is very new to me.

I got out of my bed and changed into my sweatpants and a plain grey t-shirt, I grabbed my black Nike shoes before heading outside and locking my penthouse.

I jogged into the street and let the cold air feel me.

I loved jogging every morning, apart from work going to the gym and running was other one of my favourite things to take my mind off everything.

I jogged around for about an hour and a half before returning to my penthouse at 5:30am, I stepped in the shower once I realised how sweaty I am before getting out after fifteen minutes.

I glance in the mirror before drying myself and hair and then putting on my black suit, I ruffle a hand through my hair so it's slightly messy before eating breakfast and then brushing my teeth.

I scan through my emails while Marcus drives me to work, I checked my text messages hoping that there was something from Addison but nothing.

Great. I thought to myself as we approached my company.

I steeped out before nodding my head at Marcus and then walking into the huge building.

My sister, Cindy smiled at me before I slightly smiled and walked up to her at the front desk.

"Hey, little bro what's with the long face?" She asks before sipping a cup of her coffee.

"Nothing, have you booked everything for the company today?" I ask before she nods her head and raises her eyebrows.

"Wow, look behind you she looks really pretty today" She says before laughing and typing more.

I turned my head slightly before I saw Addison, my jaw nearly dropped, damn she looks better and better every day.

She fumbled with her bag strap before walking over to the elevator.

"Bye" I say to Cindy before rushing after her.

I clear my throat before speaking.

Ms. Snow, I need you in my office now" I say before she turns around and nods her head slowly, she waves and smiles at Cindy before we walk into the elevator.

I walk next to her before pressing the elevator, once we step in and the doors close I traps her against the wall.

"So, what going on? You are stressed, I can see it" I say as I rub my hand over her soft face, she looks at me a flash of fear and guilt in her eyes before she tilts her head down.

"N-no, it's nothing really just some guy trouble with Mia" she says before rolling her eyes cutely.

I smile lightly before pressing my lips on hers quickly.

"Ok, but you know you can tell me anything right?" I ask before she bites her lower lip sexily.

Once the elevator dings on the 30th floor, she hurries out but I race after her and lead her into my office.

"Now, here is the work for the day" I say before handing her the papers.

I wasn't mad at her for not telling me, just annoyed I need her to gain my trust and it hurts to know that she doesn't yet.

She nods her head before sighing against the door and then speaking.

"I'm sorry, I just can't tell you" she says before quickly walking out.

I rub my forehead before sighing of anger and confusion.

Why can't she just trust me?

After a few hours I couldn't stand being away from her anymore so I got up and knocked on her office door.

"Come in" she says lightly before I walk in and she shuts her computer.

I come in and she rubs her forehead before sitting on top of her desk and checking her phone.

How does someone look so hot effortlessly?

Her hair moved to one side and her body was in a sitting up, damn help me.

"We need to talk" I say before she lifts her head up and flicks her phone off.

"About what?" she asks lying, obviously.

"You know what" I say before she bites her lip, I lift her chin so she can look at me.

"Maybe this will make you talk and stop avoiding me" I say before pressing my lips on hers hungrily.

I have been craving her lips and everything about her, she is my drug and Everytime I kiss her I find myself craving for her more.

The kiss is like no other and as she pulls away my heart sinks.

"Well, you were right it worked, I can't avoid you forever." She says before I smirk at her.

I had won again.

"As much as I would love to take this further, you have a meeting in a few minutes" she says before checking the clock.

"I am glad I did something, there's always later" I wink before we both fix each other up.

We both walk out with files in our hands and the cute blush cheeks won't go away.

I would leave it there but she was too embarrassed so I pulled her into the corner and kissed her cheeks lightly.

"There that should make you stop blushing" I say before walking with her into the meeting room.

Once the meeting starts, I couldn't stop staring at Addison.

I am starting to feel something I have never felt before with her.

As the meeting finishes I step out after Addison and she smiles lightly at me, I am glad she finally isn't made at me anymore.

Now all I have to do is gain her trust.

Question of the day:

What do you think of Ryder's feeling for Addison?

Is Addison doing the right thing by not telling Ryder?