Chapter fifty four

*6 months later*

My wedding day is finally here and I can't believe it, I am marrying my prince, my everything and my only love.

I am not going to lie I am nervous, but once I see Ryder I know everything will be okay, with him everything always is.

Over these last six months Ryder and I have only become stronger together, our relationship is perfect and so much more.

 I jerk out of my day dream when Mia and Cindy waltz in Ryder's and I bedroom quickly.

"Are you ready for the best wedding day ever" Mia asks me excitedly while Cindy opens a bottle of champagne.

"Can we not get too drunk, I still have a hangover from the bachelorette party" I say while rubbing my head.

We all laugh before they nod their head.

"Okay now lets get you ready before we get ready" Mia says before they do my makeup and hair.

Mia does my makeup while Cindy does my hair, Mia does a smokey eye before doing the rest of my face as a full face style, Cindy leaves my hair down before curling it and then doing a braid through my hair.

"It looks amazing thanks girls" I say before we get out nails in a french tip style.

Mia and Cindy place on their sweetheart neckline, long, nude colored dresses before doing there hair half up and half down.

We match our makeup and nails before it's time for me to put my dress on.

I slip into my sweetheart neckline, flowy white dress before grabbing my matching white bouquet.

"Wow Addison you look stunning" Cindy and Mia say at the same time before grabbing their pink and white flowers.

"Thank you, you girls look so beautiful too" I say before hugging them.

I place my silver, long earrings on before slipping into my white high heels.

"Are you ready?" They ask me before I nod my head nervously.

I am really getting married, wow.

I slowly walk into the bridge that lead to the beach that Ryder and I are getting married on.

I see everyone sitting down and Ryder nervously pulling at his tie, his best friends beside him laughing at him for being so nervous.

Mia and Cindy stand behind me since they are my bridesmaids.

Mia's Dad takes his arm into mine before we begin walking down the aisle, once I make eye contact with Ryder all my nerves and worry disappear, I am marrying Ryder.

Once I am standing across from Ryder he stares back at me, his eyes full with love and happiness.

I start to tear up already but blink away my tears once everyone is looking at us happily.

The priest speaks as Ryder and I don't take our eyes off of each other.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate the marriage of Ryder Walsh and Addison Snow" he says but the rest of his words I don't hear since I am so lost In Ryder's eyes.

"You may now say your vows" The priest says before I grab out my vows and begin reading them out loud.

"Because of you, I laugh, I smile, I dare to dream again. 

I look forward with great joy to spending the rest of my life with you, caring for you, nurturing you, being there for you in all life has for us, and I vow to be true and faithful for as long as we both shall live, If you grow weak, I'll be there to fight your battles for you.