Destination San Fran : Career meets Love - ON Hold

Pia Roy was an ambitious girl. At 21 has bagged the most prestigious internship in one of the coveted advertising agencies in San Fransisco. Chosen as "the one" among hundred of applicants, she had to convince her traditional Indian parents to grant her this opportunity of a lifetime. Her elder sister Diya Roy, a physical therapist by profession, sides her. Petite and demure, she is an avid reader and can be gullible at times. She is on her way to the most thrilling adventure of her lifetime. Living a sheltered life with her parents, its now time for her to fly and conquer the world. This new life becomes complicated when she finally meets her boss, Jacob.

***

Jacob Coleman, 29, is a force to reckon with. With an interracial decent, Indian mother and an American father, he has the looks to kill for. He runs a media house in San Francisco and is desperately in need of a new ideation team for his prestigious upcoming campaigns. He runs a contest across continents and has chosen 4 winners from India, UK, Australia & Philippines. Jacob is ruthless with his work culture and is a perfectionist. His sister Karen looks after the administration and he is hands on with his creative team. Jacob believes in no string attached relationships, until Pia enters his life and creates havoc.

Copyright reserved. 2014. Please do not copy / reproduce in any way.