CHAPTER NINE: Safe

I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG T_______T I've been really busy because of school. Gomenasai! *Kneels on the floor* this chapter is the longest one that I've created. Cutting some parts might not make any sense. Huhu Please don't feel lazy about it. Again, think of it as a 24 minutes episode. I hope this will make up for the days that I haven't updated. Enjooy :)
______________________________

-YUI'S POV-

"Mattaku....I need to make another coffee. This one's getting cold already." I said as I prepared the materials.

"Yui, what are you doing wasting my coffee in the kitchen?" Reiji-kun suddenly appeared.

"Oh Reiji-kun! Umm, this is for my sister." I explained while brewing the coffee. "She loves a good drink when she wakes up."

"Where is she anyway?"

"It seems that she hasn't woken up yet. It's already noon. I'm starting to get worried."

"Is that so?" Reiji-kun's expression became different.

'I'm not sure but I think he's also worried? But, why would he be worried about Izu-chan?'

Both of us hasn't said another word until Reiji-kun broke the silence. "Clean everything up. Don't make another coffee. You'll only be wasting time. She does have two hands, doesn't she? Let her do the work."

'I stand corrected.' I thought as I sweat-dropped. "Okay." I had no other choice but to follow him. Then, he disappeared.

-IZUMI'S POV-

Walking in an unfamiliar room, "Where am I?" I asked myself.

"Aww..have you forgotten again? This is where we met." A voice was heard from a distance.

"Come out." My voice was fierce.

Suddenly, the fireplace lit up. Flames reaching the ceiling was then replaced by a woman. It was HER.

"What do you want now?" I glared at her.

She chuckled first, kinda like the way Laito would chuckle, "Wake Up."

"Excuse me!?"

Her voice changed into something I've heard before.. "Wake up," She whispered. "I said wake up or else."

'That voice!' I was really shocked. 'That's Reiji's voice!' "Reiji!? Since when did you become a beautiful HOT woman?"

*:.. ..:*

"Ugghh...my nightmares are getting worse." As I was slowly rubbing my eyes, I noticed the alarm clock on the desk. "What time is it already?" I took the clock. "Oh, it's already this late?..whatever.."

'Weird...I feel like Reiji really woke me up.' I thought. Then I paused for a moment, recalling what happened yesterday.

"I almost forgot......never again." I can feel myself about to breakdown again so I went back to sleep instead. 'Since when did I become so weak?'

~

*knock knock* "Izu-chan! Time to wake up! It's time for school." Yui opened the door.

"I don't wanna~" My face was buried on my soft pillow.

"But Reiji-kun might-"

"I don't freakin' care about him. I don't even want to see his face!"

Little tears formed in her eyes. "B-but..." I think she was about to cry.

'Maybe she's still worried about me.' I sighed. "Alright, I'll do it for you."