Part I Chapter 12 - Territory issue

***Lynett***

There was a time when I was stupid and naïve.

Back then, I still believed in Prince Charming. I thought that one day, he would come to me, riding a white unicorn, and that he would bring me in a wonderful land. Together, we would be living in a garden filled with roses. Everything would be pink. The sky, the trees, the flowers... Instead of having clouds, there would be cotton candy and the sun would have the shape of a heart. Because it's much cuter that way.

It was a foolish dream I had when I was a child. Of course, it didn't last long, and I tried to forget about it. I put it all behind me and never thought about it again. And yet...

Right now, I'm living a nightmare. Everything that I tried to forget, every single detail of that embarrassing childish fantasy I had, it's all here, right in front of me.

I want to kill myself... I want to dig a hole and hide myself in it forever...

"Welcome to my humble place, dear guests~!" Harri said, doing a reverence. "To what do I owe the honor of this illustrious visit?"

"Mother fucking asshole..." Yoko growled. "Your place?"

Ignoring her obvious bad mood, Harri turned to Yoko, as a friendly smile appeared on his face –not sure if it was genuine or if it was just to piss her off.

"Yoko, darling~, miss me already? It hasn't been that long since we last saw each other, I didn't expect to see your beautiful face again so soon! You even brought friends with you this time!"

He turned his gaze to Troy, who was still staring blankly at the unbelievable scenery in front of him, his mouth wide open.

"A new lover again?" Harri asked, shaking his head in disapproval. "Yoko, sweetheart, I already told you shouldn't do that. Love is something between only two people. It may take several billions of people to complete the world, but it only takes one to complete your love."

Oh dear... Please, someone make him stop talking. Yoko didn't lie; he barely said anything, yet, I already want to punch him.

When Harri finally noticed me, he widened his eyes. He stared at me for a while, turned his gaze to Yoko, and then to me again. A small grin appeared on his face.

"He~! Yoko, darling, did you have a hidden daughter? With a mortal? The others are going to lose their minds once they learn about this! You know that I always support love, no matter its nature, but the rules are the rules, you know? So, how about we come into an arrangement? I don't mind sharing this territory, but clearly, you don't think the same. So you leave me alone, and I keep my mouth shut about your secret affairs. Deal?"

A forced smile appeared on Yoko's face. "I think you misunderstood something, asshole. I didn't come here to negotiate; I came here to kick your ass out of my territory. Besides, you have nothing to threaten me with. She's not my daughter."

"Is that so?" Harri sighed in disappointment.

He turned to me one more time, as a huge smile stretched on his lips. Overdoing with his movements, he put one knee on the floor in front of me and grabbed my hand, before kissing its back. Oh gods...

"My deepest apologizes for my rudeness, young lady," he said. "Since your divine aura is so faint, I automatically assumed that you wouldn't be one of us, or at least, not entirely."

He brought his hand to his forehead, simulating a headache. "Ah~! But your beauty is so blinding! If the Creator exists, then you must be his best creation! If beauty was a time, then you'd be Eternity! I don't think I ever need to see the sun again, since your eyes already light up my world!"