Chapter 22

© 2014 RockiWolf16 & Norabubbles

Hey Guys RockiWolf16 And Norabulles Here With Another Update :) Are You Enjoying The Story So Far :) Please Comment & Vote Guys :) Big Shout Out To All Our Fans :) Thanks For Reading Guys :) We Love You All And Your Support :) Hope You Like This Chapter :) Enjoy...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Blaze growled as the rouges came rushing forward then he finally yelled, "ATTACK DEFEND THE PACK" and all the warriors ran towards the rouges doing as their Alpha ordered. 

Blaze transformed into his pure black wolf and then attacked a wolfs that was going to do a sneak attack on Leo wolf which was black with while tips for his ears and tail, "be careful my son watch your back" he saw Leo's wolf head move and he went to attack more rouges.

As the fight went on Blaze noticed something very strange, "these rouges...Somethings off. We've hurt them and yet no one in my bad and got injured or killed" Blaze thought to himself while fighting a rouge. Its true the rouges had declared war and they haven't even hurt or even killed a single warrior must to Blaze relief but he still felt something was very wrong.

Blaze attacked more and more rouges defending his pack knowing Mia and Alison was safe, Alison was looking after the woman and children and Mia was safe with Emily the nanny. 

Blaze growled threw his mind asking the rouge, "what are you up to rouge? Where Balthazar?" the rouge however just laughed "the boss is some were taking what he wants" Blaze growled then tackled the rouge to the ground "he'll never get Alison".

The rouge still just laughed then attacked Blaze being more than a fight then the other rouges. But he did manage to get the rouge off him and knock him out. Blaze ran over to another pack member who was surrounded by 10 rouges and needed help. 

Blaze tackled 2 of the rouges making the others look at him. The pack member took the distraction as a change to strike and help his Alpha and he bit into one of the rouges necks, "are you aright?" Blaze asked threw the pack link. The pack member nodded, "yes thank you Alpha" 

 Blaze howled then went back to the war at hand however he hear a scream, "mummy help me!" Blaze looked over and noticed it was one of Mia's friends called Skittles. Blaze fought the 2 rouge wolves as they tried to hurt the poor child. 

Once the rouges were killed Blaze picked Skittles up in his mouth and rushed over to Alison, "Alison open the door a child was outside being attacked by the rouges". Alison heard her mates voice and knew it was him and not a rouge playing a joke to play with her mind. She opened the door and Blaze shifted in human form then walked in putting Skittles down on the ground.

As soon as her feet touched the ground Skittles ran over to her mother and bothers, "mummy!" the woman turned her head and hugged Skittles tightly, "oh Skittles my sweet baby your OK...Thank you Alpha". Blaze smiled slightly nodding his head, "I must go now".

Before Blaze made it out the door Alison called out to him, "Blaze" Blaze turned around and gasped a little as Alison hugged him tightly, "please be careful Blaze". Hugging his mate back and kissed he cheek he replied, "I will" and with that said he joined the fight once more shifting in midair.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

5 HOUR LATTER

Blaze and his pack warriors have been out here fighting for hours now, some of his men where hurt but not badly. The rouges were standing there not running or attacking, wanting the war to be over Blaze ran over to the in wolf form growling but they didn't move or growl back.

Blaze stopped running then he noticed something strange about the rouges they were back off, "what on earth is going on?" he thought to himself.

The rouges back off even more smiling and laughing then they ran off back to the wood were they came from. Blaze shifted back into his human form and asked loudly, "is everyone alright!?" voice replayed, "yes Alpha Blaze". 

Blaze looked back at the wood, what just happened? What's going on?...Something not right...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hey Guys We Hoped You Liked It Sorry If Its A Bit Short :) But I Didn't Want to Give The Plot Away :) Please Comment & Vote Guys :) Also Don't Forget The ABTA Comp Finishes Tomorrow At Midnight :) Hurry If You Want To Get Involved :) Message Me Or Comment Any Questions If You Like :) Thanks So Much For Reading :) Shout Out To Our Fans :) Bye For Now Guys :) Bye From RockiWolf16 And Norabubbles :) Bye