Chapter 32

© 2014 RockiWolf16 & Norabubbles

Hey Guys RockiWolf16 And Norabulles Here With Another Update :) Are You Enjoying The Story So Far :) Please Comment & Vote Guys :) Big Shout Out To All Our Fans :) Thanks For Reading Guys :) We Love You All And Your Support :) Hope You Like This Chapter :) Enjoy...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Blaze looked down at his mate and rapped his arms tightly around his mate, "of course I still love you Alison...It's just that...What you told all of us it was a lot to take in. I still love you Alison I never stopped loving you or Mia".

Alison smiled and kissed her mate on the lips and her heart was bursting with joy when he kissed back Before they could heaten the kissed more Leo's voice interrupted them, "sorry to interrupt your lovey dovey moment but we still have a small situation called Mia!". 

Blaze growled at himself and Leo. He growled at Leo for disturbing his and Alison kiss but also at himself for forgetting about Mia and how scared or hurt she might be even if it was just for a moment. 

Blaze moved from his mate automatically missing her warmth and turned towards the rouges, "were my daughter scum...Where the little girl Balthazar took from us?" he asked threw gritted teeth. A rouge looked up at them snarling, "you killed our boss and the little brat is his daughter not yours".

Blaze growled seeing nothing but red from his and his wolves anger. He grabbed the rouges neck and lifted him from the ground then spoke in a clam yet dangerous and angry voice, "listen well rouge. She IS MY daughter, that scum bag was NOT her father I AM...Now tell me were is Mia".

The rouge shivered in pure fear from the aura Blaze was giving off and he shuttered, "s...She's in...T...The c...Cells down s...Stairs" then he shakily pointed to the door that leads to the cell. Blaze let the rouges neck go and walked over to the rusted door the rouge was pointing to. 

Blaze looked over to were his warriors were and ordered using his Alpha tone, "keep and eye on the rouges. They must stand trial for what they have done make sure no one escapes justice". The warriors nodded signaling they understood their Alpha.

When Blaze tried to open the door the door would not move. Not even and inch. Blaze tired again using some of his strength but the rusted door would still not move, "Nathan, Leo, Mick come help me move this door" Blaze ordered trying to get the door to move. 

Quickly Mick, Leo and Nathan rushed to their Alpha and grabbed the door, "on 3" Blaze spoke ready to see his daughter again. When the boys nodded their heads Blaze started counting down, "1...2...3...Pull".

Mick, Blaze, Leo and Nathan all pulled the door and slowly the door started to move. Once the door was open enough to get people in Blaze quickly walked down the little set of stairs towards the cells.

He came to another door and roughly opened it revealing cells, but then he started to growled when he noticed one cell and the young little girl in there...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We Hope You Enjoyed The Chapter :) Sorry About My Spellings Guys :) But We Hope You Liked It :) Please Comment & Vote Guys :) Big Shout Out To All Our Fans :) Thanks For Reading Guys :) We Love You All And Your Support :) Hoped You Liked This Chapter :) The Next Update Will Be Out Soon :) Ask Any Questions If You Like :) Bye From Me And Norabubbles Guys :) Bye For Now :) Bye...