Chapter 28

© 2014 RockiWolf16 & Norabubbles

Hey Guys RockIWolf16 & Norabubbles Here With Another Update For You All :) We Hope You Like This Chapter :) Please Comment & Vote Guys :) If You Have Any Questions Please Ask :) Thanks For Reading And All Your Support :) Big Shout Out To Our Fans :) We Hope You Love This Chapter :) Enjoy...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Mia didn't know how long she been down here in this scary mean place. It was dark and Mia didn't like it she wanted to go home. Mia played with her doll for a bit but then the mean old woman came in again, "here your damn food! I hope Balthazar gets Alison soon so I don't have to take care of you!".

"Mommy....Daddy....LeeLee I want to go home" she thought to herself looking down at her doll. Thinking about her family, Mia started to cry silently, she wanted to go home were she was safe and sound in the arms of her loved.one's. "What do meanies ront with my mummy?" she thought to herself terrified that they would hurt her mother. 

Thinking about what the mean old lady said made Mia start to cry a little bit but the thought of her Pack and new family made her bring down in tears as they fell like a water fall down her little cheeks. She noticed the Margret looking at her fear all over her face, "stop cry I don't want to die just yet little brat...STOP CRYING!!" but yelling and name calling only made Mia cry even harder. 

She wanted to out of this place full of heartless people, she wanted her mummy, "MUMMY, DADDY, LEELEE!" she cried/yelled. Mia wanted out of this horrid place, she was so scared and with this horrid women it wasn't making things any less scary for her.

As Mia kept on crying she didn't know she was disturbing the evil being up stairs who can hear her crying and has had enough of it. It was to late for Mia to noticed the footsteps coming towards her cell. She became quiet as soon as the big metal door of her prison cell was thrown open.

Slowly lifting her head up she saw a terrifying man...It was the same man who took her away from her home. The man growled at her threw gritted teeth, "shut up little vermin or I'll mute you permanently" this threat made Mia run over near her bed but she still kept crying, "me ront to bow home" she squeaked at him terrified of this man...no this monster.

"Lord Balthazar-" Margret spoke but she was interrupted by him growling , "did I say you can talk Margret?" she gulped loudly slowly shaking her head from side to side (no).

Balthazar pointed to the door, "leave rat or be killed" he ordered her and without another word she ran out the door like the devil was on her heals leaving Kia with this heartless being. When Margret was gone Balthazar looked at Mia rage filled his eyes, "listen good here little brat...STOP this crying and shut up or I'll make you suffer for it".

Mia vetoed her eyes out shooting at the top of her lungs, "I RONT MY DADDY, MUMMY AND LEELEE!! I RONT TO BOW HOME!!!". The sharp sting on her little cheek made her loose her balanced and she fell on the bed fram hurting herself very badly in the ribs.

She cried out in pure pain and fear when she heard her rips crack and felt pain rush threw her body. Shaking in pure fear and pain Mis started to hiccup threw her crying, Balthazar kicked her side a little speaking in a cold voice "don't test me little one now...SHUT UP!!!" then he left locking the door.

Mia was left alone shaking, "mummy...d...daddy...L...LeeLee me ront...to bow home" the she closed her eyes entering the darkness

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

There You Go Guys :) So Sorry For Taking So Long But I'm Sorted Now :) We Hope You Liked This Chapter Sorry If Its A Bit Short I Might Add Some Bits To It Later :) Please Comment & Vote Guys :) Big Shout Out To Fans Thanks For Reading Everyone :) Thanks So Much For Your Support :) The Next Update Will Be Out Soon :) Bye From Me And Norabubbles Guys :) Bye For Now :) Bye...