Chapter 30

© 2014 RockiWolf16 & Norabubbles

Hey Guys RockiWolf & Norabubbles Here :) We're Back And We Have The Lovely Update For You All :) We Hope You Enjoy This Chapter :) Please Comment & Vote Guys And A Very Big Shout Out To Fans :) Ask Any Questions :) Thanks For Reading :) Enjoy...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Taking a deep breath Alison walked along the path that led to the house were Balthazar and the other rouges were located, "are you sure about this mother?" Leo's voice reached her ears voice filled with concern and worry threw the link,"yes Leo trust in your father" she replied then spoke again, "I must go, I am at the door now".

"Be safe Alison" Blaze spoke, she felt warmth and love flowing in her heart after he spoke those words to her. Closing in eyes to calm her racing heart she blocked the mind link blacking her pack mates out including Blaze.

Swallowing the lump in her throat Alison and  knocked on the old cracked door of the rouges hideout, "who's there" a raspy voice asked threw the other side of the door. Alison took a deep breath then answered sounding like she was on the verge of tears, "i...It's m...me Alison I...I need Balthazar".

The door swung open revealing a shocked rouge, "you're...You're back with us", Alison put her head down, "yes...I realize i've been a fool I love Balthazar not Blaze". The rouge eye's widened but later he smile, "welcome back miss boss will be pleased you've seen the truth". 

With that the rouge escorted her in the building the shouted, "BOSS SHE'S BACK!!". it seemed as soon as he shouted those words Balthazar was there right in front of her, "Alison..." he mumbles

 Alison hugged into Balthazar tightly making tears run down her face, "yes...I'm so sorry about leaving you for Blaze. I know now I love you so much, I love YOU Balthazar NOT Blaze...Please can you forgive me?". 

 Alison felt Balthazar arms rapped around her, "yes I can forgive you Alison now that you've seen the light in your ways we must all celebrate".

Alison saw loads of rouges around her and Balthazar making her feel UN-easy, "my fellow rouges we will celebrate today!! My lover had returned!!" he announced. Alison smiled up at Balthazar before saying "i'll go change for the action then my love" she purred then went up the stairs to get ready.

Balthazar smiled widely as another rouge cheered, "our mistress has come back to us to lead us again" Balthazar was indeed very happy. His wolf was yipping in happiness saying, "the plan worked! The plan worked we have what us ours back" Balthazar smiled more speaking back to his wolf, "yes she's back were she belongs...In our arms again". 

Balthazar  turned back to his followed announcing, "we will have a feast in order to celebrate!!" the rouges cheered in joy and went to prepare the table ready for the feast. 

 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

2 HOURS LATTER

Putting her brave face back on Alison went downstairs only to be greeted by Balthazar. She wore a simple long red dress with black high heals with no make up. She didn't like wearing make-up and was more comfortable going natural.

Balthazar smile "you'r finally ready my little one" Alison looked back at him then smiled, "I wanted to make sure you like what I was wearing".

She heard him purr/growl then he spoke again, "I don't mind what you wear as long as your by my side and ready for tonight". Alison froze in her tracks asking, "tonight?" she heard him purr/growl again in approval then he answered her question, "yes I will mark you tonight and you WILL be mine forever". 

Before she could say anything more a rouge's voice reached their ears, "the feast is ready sir" Balthazar snakes an arms around Alison wast before pushing her to the table, "let's get going then".

Once they were seated Balthazar held his hand up to his followers signaling them to be silent which they did seconds later, "a toast my follower to my lover who is back were she belonged...To Alison" he announced and the other rouges lifted their glasses up repeating, "to Alison".

Alison let out a breath she didn't know she was holding when she heard footsteps surrounding the hideout, putting on her best smile she spoke, "thank you...My followers...Please let the feast begin" and the rouges including Balthazar gladly followed that order...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 We Hope You Enjoyed The Chapter :) Sorry About My Spellings Guys :) But We Hope You Liked It :) Please Comment & Vote Guys :) Big Shout Out To All Our Fans :) Thanks For Reading Guys :) We Love You All And Your Support :) Hoped You Liked This Chapter :) The Next Update Will Be Out Soon :) Ask Any Questions If You Like :) Bye From Me And Norabubbles Guys :) Bye For Now :) Bye...