4)Shopping with his sister

Emilys pov.

I woke up the next morning needing the toilet. I tried getting out of bed but something was stopping me. Jaces arm was around my waist making it impossible to get out of his grip. I looked up to see him sleeping he looked so cute and he is so hot. I cant believe he saved me. I put my hands in his soft silky hair and was unaware he was awake and watching me until I heard someone clearing their throat. I quickly looked down making my hair cover my face he saw me. "Ermm can you please let go of me I need the toilet and want to shower" I asked still looking down. He put his hand on my cheek and said" of course never hide that blush away from me baby girl and don't be shy . I will get my sister to put you clothes out".

I jumped out of bed grabbing a towel with me and walked into the bathroom using the toilet and then turning the shower on. I stripped out of Jaces shirt and boxers and then went inyo the shower the warm water relaxing me. I wore his vanilla and rose shampoo and body wash then stepped out of the shower wrapping the towel around me. I made sure he was gone before exiting the bathroom to see a red lacy bra and underwear, red crop top with black and black skinny jeans a black leather jacket and black and red converse.  There was a note next to it telling me to wear them and go downstairs to the kitchen.  I quicky wore them and brushed my wavy hair leaving it down and skipped down the stairs. I saw some men at the bottom and I didnt know where I was going.  "Excuse me sir can you help me Jace wants me in the kitchen but I don't know where it is" I asked him and he took me to the kitchen door. "Thank you sir" I said and he went no problem.  I walked In to see Jace hugging a girl who was really pretty and it made me jealous. I don't even know him but I am falling for him and like him already.  They didn't see me yet so I walked upto Jace wrapping my arms round his waist and putting my head on his back. "Whos this Jace" I asked jealousy evident in my voice. He smirked at me as well as the girl and went"is that jealousy baby girl this is my sister don't worry". I felt so stupid and embarassed I looked down my hair covering the blush on my cheeks. He lifted my head and told me to not hide my blush and that I looked beautiful making me blush even more. "Does anyone want pancakes" I asked and everyone replies with yes.

I got all the ingredients and started mixing it for everybody and then got the whipped cream honey and strawberries. "Jace how many of us are there in the house" I asked and he said a hundred.  I cut the strawberries and made all the pancakes. When I was done I put four pancakes in each plate and drizzled it with honey.  And then put strawberries on them and whipped cream around the side.  Once I was done I shouted that breakfast was made and everyone came in and took the plates to the table and started eating. I was washing the dishes when Jace came up to me."why aren't you eating princess" he asked worry evident in his voice. I didn't want to eat because I was too fat and I wasnt hungry "im not hungry" I told him but he didn't listen. He picked me up causing me to squeal and carried me to the table sitting down on the chair and then put me in his lap." Jace im fat why do you want to hold me and make me eat?" I asked. "Your not fat baby girl your pretty just the way you are" he said causing me to smile. He fed me some pancake until I was full .

"Jace we have to go back to my house I need some clothes" I said to him and he went that I am going shopping with emma his sister. Once I cleaned up me and emma were going to leave until I remembered"i have no money to buy stuff with how am I supposed to buy clothes" I asked and he gave me his card."I dont want to I can't possibly spend your money I said and he told me he's going to pay regardless. We left with some guards because Jace said he wanted me to feel safe and protected.

When we got there emma dragged me to JD for trainers, Pandora for jewellery, New look , primark and Debenhams for clothes and leather store for leather jackets and leather jeans and crop tops. She then took me to a store called Victoria Secret to get lacy bras and underwear along with lingeries. When we were done we were going to the car until I was pulled by my hair. I looked up to see my slut of a stepmother  I screamed falling to the floor crying.  She was going to take me back and hurt me I thought. She got a knife and stabbed me in my leg causing me to fall again. I heard the guards coming towards us. Some of them handcuffed the slut whilst the others were talking to Jace. I was in pain my leg was throbbing and I was feeling tired.  I looked up to see Jace running his hand frantically running through his hair.  "Jace" I screamed but it cane out hoarse. Once he saw me he ran to my direction but his image was going blurry. "I dont feel good" I slurred and he was lifting me up before I went limp in his arms and darkness welcomed me...