17) Suprise

Emilys pov.

Its been over a year since the triplets were born and I have loved being there with them. They are mommas boys and are so handsome they are going to be heartbreak in school. It's fathers day today and I have a surprise for Jace. I have been wearing loose clothes lately Jace always asked why but I said they are comfortable which they are but also because I'm three and a half months pregnant with triplets again. I had a bump on my belly but Jace hadn't realised yet.Jace was still asleep so I slowly got out of bed and got the triplets dressed in shirts which said "older overprotective brother" on them and chose a black pair of jeans for them to wear with it and converse. I went downstairs and made Jaces favourite pancakes with strawberries and blueberries and honey.  I then took the tray up and put it on my table checking if Jace was asleep and then put a t-shirt on him that said"im going to be a daddy". After that I got the pictures I got from the scans and put them in the tray with food on and took it to the bed with Liam, Lewis and Luke.

Once we woke Jace up he looked at the boys' clothes his own shirt and the tray and spun me around in the air. He really wanted baby girls that could be daddys' princess. He was happy and ate his breakfast before kissing me passionately.  After we all ate breakfast I got the boys ready, myself  ready and Jace got himself ready for the doctors appointment.

When we got there we walked inside and I got on the bed and rolled my top up to just underneath my bra and the doctor put the gel on and showed us the babies and told us that two were girls and one was boys. Jace was so happy and tears were coming down his cheek. The doctor asked if we wanted to hear the heartbeat and we nodded. When she put it on tears came to my face and I saw Jace breaking down because he never heard the triplets heartbeat until they were born.  He was feeling bad I hugged him and looked at the boys who were smiling happily.

Jaces pov.

When I found out we were pregnant with triplets I was so happy because I really wanted girls that could be my princesses.  When we went to the doctors and I found out there were going to be two girls I cried. I could be the overprotective father who beat the boys that looked at my girls up. And my boys would be overprotective.  When I heard their heartbeats I cried so bad . It reminded me that I wasn't there when the triplets had their scans. Emily noticed and hugged me.

(Still Jaces pov. When the babies are going to be born)

I was asleep my arms protectively around Emily when she screamed. I jumped up looking for danger but there wasn't any and I felt the bed wet. "Princesa did you piss yourself" I asked laughing and she punched me "no you shithead my waters broke and Im having contractions" she shouted in pain. I quickly picked her up and carried her downstairs and shouted at Emma to get the maternity bag and the boys

After a few hours our son Jake was born first then Jasmine our daughter and then Jessica.  They had my browny blonde hair and Emilys grey-blue eyes. And they were so pretty and the triplets were protective of them like me. This was all I needed in life.