6) The date

Emilys pov.

I woke up the next morning with no warmth surrounding me that kind of hurt after all the past couple of mornings I woke up safe and warm in Jaces arms. The bright sun was shining brightly through the closed curtains and I could tell it was past midday. On the other side of the bed where Jace usually was, laid a note

My princess,
I'm sorry i'm not there by you to wake you up but its because im planning our date. I would love to go on a date with you. First you have to go down and eat breakfast and then you have to find Emma. She will help you get ready. After that ask the guard stationed outside your room and he will lead you to me.
, love your king xx

This letter made me smile I couldn't believe that I would be going on a date with the most hot caring guy I know. Why would he want me out of all people im a broken package after all. Skipping out of our room and down the stairs I went to the kitchen. Once I got there I saw french toast and strawberries in the plate and I ate a bit until I was full. I turned around to bump into Emma. "Ermm can you help me get ready for my date with Jace please" I asked and once those words left my mouth she started squealing and dragging me upstairs to our room. I quickly had a shower, shaved and then wore my red lace bra and underwear.  And then put the body clinging red lace dress on. Emma curled my hair and put red smoky eye shadow on a bit of blush bronzer highlighter and then red matte lipstick.  Once we were done I walked iut the room and saw a guard waiting for me. He quietly lead me downstairs and  drove me to the secluded date area which I didn't know where it was due to the fact that he wouldn't tell me.

Once we got there, the guard drove back and I followed the trail of roses . When I got to the end I looked up to see Jace in a muscle tee shirt which clung to him showing his abs and muscle, black jeans and a bouquet of flowers in his hands. How did I get so lucky to have him in my life. Once he saw me his face brightened up and once he saw what I was wearing lust was evident in his eyes. I walked toward his open arms and hugged him for a while before he sat me on his lap abd sat down on the picnic blanket. We were surrounded by fairy lights. He fed me some lasagna which had me moaning at the taste and caused Jace to squirm underneath me because I was making him hard. After that he fed me some cake and I fed some to him too.

I turned around so I could see his face and hugged him again "Thank you for everything you've done from saving me to making me feel loved. Why do you want me though there are more prettier girls than me" I questioned him. "Never say thank you and you are perfect just the way you are and I want you only you he said" looking deeply into my eyes before bringing his lips to mine and kissing me passionately.  I responded quickly and fought to have dominanece but he wouldn't allow it and won. he bit on my lip trying to get me to open my mouth but I didn't so he squeezed my ass causing me to moan and open my mouth.  He slid his tongue in my mouth making me want more. I tugged at his hair causing him to groan and pulled back out of the kiss both of us out of breath.  He started trailing kisses down my jaw and neck causing me to sigh in pleasure until he hit my sweet spot.  I moaned loudly and he smirked against my neck and continued sucking the sweet spot causing my moans to go louder. He was teasing me oh he wasn't going to get away with this. I cupped his face with my hands and trailed kisses down his jaw and then his neck until I found his spot causing him to take a sharp intake of breath. I sucked on it causing him to groan and then pulled back abruptly and sliding off his lap.

The look on his face made me laugh he looked like a lovestruck puppy and shock was evident. He smiled at me causing butterflies in my stomach and me to smile. "Emily Daniels will you do the honour of being my girlfriend he asked" causing me to smile more. No words could form out my mouth so I  jumped on his lap and kissed him with my everything showing him all my feelings and he responded just as eagerly.  Once I pulled back I told him yes which resulted in him spinning me around in the air.

We then packed up the food and picnic stuff and put it In Jaces car before getting in and driving home.  When we got home,  we entered the door and i got snatched out of Jaces embrace and looked at my captor to see it was Emma. She looked between us two and smirked when she saw our swollen lips and screamed causing the men to run out pointing their guns in our direction. Until they realised who we were and glared at emma who dragged me upstairs and away from Jace. Once we got there she took me to her room and demanded that I tell her all the details. Once I told her everything from the date to the kiss to me being his girlfriend she grinned like a mad woman and said that she wanted to tease Jace.

I agreed and got out of my dress and heels and got into Jaces white shirt which stopped just below my ass and showed a bit of my lace underwear. She then dragged me out of our room and into Jaces office where the whole gang was. Once we entered  my shirt had ridden up so I pulled it down before walking over to behind Jaces desk and sitting on his lap. He had lust in his eyes so I thought I would tease him by slowly grinding on him. He kept on fidgeting under me trying not to groan but let out one. This caused me and the others to laugh and Jace seemed to have forgotten that everyone was there. I could feel his bulge which made me squirm on his lap and after he dismissed everyone he smirked evilly at me. I got off his lap and was nearly out of the room when he barricaded me in by closing the door and trapping me in between him and the door. "Now princess that was not a nice thing to do but trust me I will pay you back" he whispered huskily causing my knees to go weak. He picked me up and made me straddle him before sitting on his desk. He kept on grinding his hips against me causing me to moan loud and he smirked. Then he stopped and walked out and into our room before taking a shower leaving a hot and flustered me on the bed. I soon fell asleep and before drifting off into darkness felt his arms around my waist. I smiled before welcoming sleep.