Epilogue

3rd persons pov.

Jace and Emily were now living happily.  Their oldest triplets were 17 and were handsome catching every girls attention .  They were somewhat feared and were really overprotective of their sisters. 

The second pair of triplets were troublemakers and known for pranking others. Jace would always be there for the daughters and beat any guys that looked at them. They all knew how to fight and hurt people.

A year after the second pair of triplets were born Emily got pregnant again but had a miscarriage.  They were both heartbroken but knew it was gods plan  (yes i was thinking about drakes song) and were happy with the children they were blessed with.

Anne and Ryan got married and they moved into the gang house along with Ella. They were so happy and Ella loved the babies. Anne and Ryan enjoyed being grandparents but unfortunately passed away when the triplets were 8/7.

Emma and Felix got together after they became the godparents of the boy triplets. Emma soon gave birth after Emily gave birth to the second pair of triplets and Felix and Emma  had two boys and a girl. They were called Justin, James and Jennifer.  They were all protective of the girls and they were troublemakers.

Jake, Jasmine, Jessica, James, Justin and Jennifer were known as the troublesome 6 because if the pranks they pulled off on the gang, family and school. The boys also got in fights a lot the girls did but not as much.

The end

Thank you for reading,  i know this book is short but I dont know if it's good. I want  to know your opinions if you dont mind. I am going to wait for a bit for more views and if it gets more views I might write a sequel about the daughters of Jace. Please can you let me know if you enjoyed it and If you want a sequel.  Thank you again.