Chapter 36

Don't forget to love this chapter and comment if you enjoyed it! (:

I took her advice I got consideration but quickly came to a conclusion; I'm not going to do it

I took her advice I got consideration but quickly came to a conclusion; I'm not going to do it. It's like asking for a death with, touch an Alpha in general in frowned upon but touching him without permission is unheard of. If I were to do that, I would get beat, no questions about it.

'Promise me'. Her words echoed through my head. 'Promise me that you'll do it.'

I growler under my breath. Promising my Little Wolf was a mistake. We had this thing that we world promise each other everything, for trust reasons, and we never broke our promises. Breaking one now would be disrespectful and could serve as a potential damage to our friendship. Snarling, I punched a tree and began walking back to the pack house. The only thing I wanted to was ignore people by attempting to sleep, I didn't know if I would wake up with nightmares or if they were over with.

I stormed out of the clearing, not even seeing Alpha standing outside in the driveway with a few people and a bag over his shoulder.

"Malia?" He called out to be and I abruptly stopped. I stood there fuming as he made is way over to me. "What's wrong? Are you alright?"

My breathing was rugged and heavy, my body on the verge of shaking. Staring at his chest, I tried to think about how I want to go through with this. I needed to make this as quick as possible so I had a chance to get away from him and run if needed. There were only two outcomes. The first is I manage to escape from his grasps and the second one isn't as pretty as I would have liked it to be.

"Malia? Can you hear me?" He cautiously took a step forward, as if I were a startled, rabid animal.

If I held his hand, he could continue holding it when I tried to run, pining me and being able to do what ever he wanted to me. I just wanted to run, run and hide until I was alone and no one could ever find me again. My eyes went from his hand and then back to his chest. If I placed a hand over his heart I could have the upper hand. If he were to try anything, I could dig my class to his chest with the intentions of ripping his heart out. If he tried anything, he would die.

"Malia, you're scaring me. What's wrong?"

I took a deep breath and took a small step towards him. I could practically hear the gears turning in his head as I took the last few steps toward him quickly, just to get this over with. His warm breath his my forehead, coming in even puffs. Reaching out slowly, I gently place my hand flat on his chest, directly over his heart. Is heartbeats quickened underneath my palm indicating we was growing angry. My survival instincts were begging me to stop, to let go before something happens.

Listen to your heart, not you mind.

For the first time in a long time, I took a deep breath and ignored those thoughts, pushed them away. At first, I felt noting but the complete and utter of disrespecting the highest power of the pack. Then, my body started to relax as it took in the sparks. Even though I wasn't touching his skin, I could the tingles, the bond though his shirt. My wolf was calm, almost purring, not at all scared or intimidated.

His heartbeat began to skip, flutter in different, erratic patterns. It had me in a daze. He stood there doing nothing, just watching me and taking in what I was doing. His heart fluttered beneath my hand again and I acted upon it. Stepping in closer, I leaned against his tall frame, my ear pressed against his heart instead. My hands moved up to hold his wife shoulders, making sure he stayed put. I was almost amazed my the reaction I had on him, his heart ponging against my ear, stronger and faster. His arms wound me, one around my waist and the other held my head to him, encouraging me to continue what I was doing.

"You are making it hard for me to leave, Malia. " He took a deep breath and moved, bending down around me so his mouth was close to my ear. "You had me scared there for a while."

"Where are you going?" I whispered against his shirt.

"I am going to a friends pack to make a treaty. I wanted to bring you with me but I was afraid that I would make you nervous and you might get hurt." His fingers started to run though my hair, careful with the tangles that sat towards the end of the long strands from the dead ends.

"I will be back as soon as I can, though." He said after a little while. I was almost to distracted by that his fingers were going to pay attention to what he was saying. The combination of his heartbeat and the vibrations in his chest while he talked was memorizing. "You have compete access to the house, our house." He said. "You may stay in there if you want but if anything happens or you feel like something is wrong, please, go to the pack house. If something like does happen, go tell Caspian and he will help you." I just nodded in response.

"Now, you make me not want to leave." He groaned and buried his head in my neck, taking in my scent.