5 | a night a devil

[day 4]

•••

P.E was haewon's least favourite. she wasn't fond of it because of her low stamina and unhealthy self. she would back out from any games they play and secretly went to the store room and sleeps there. and today, she was planning on doing that too.

it felt like her eyelids kept mountain of bricks on them because they were heavy. she was sleepy for staying awake the whole night yesterday because of taehyung. taehyung won't leave her mind. no matter what.

his gentle stares that calms her, his pure smiles that makes her heart falls into frenzy, his beautiful hands that carries her.

haewon went to her secret place as usual and sat at the corner of the room which nobody would notice. the spot was hindered by a big basket of balls. she balled herself, hugging onto her knees and closed her eyes.

when haewon closed her eyes, all the vision of kim taehyung was more vivid. his scent was sweet and haewon couldn't wished for more. she wanted to hug him and let his scent glued to her.

•••

haewon was unconscious, but she smelled something familiar. a soft smell of citrus forced in with the cold air. it brought her consciousness back. her eyes twitched and flew open.

"wow, you slept for 8 hours, congratulations." haewon thought her eyes was tricking her. park jimin was right in front of her eyes with his cynical words flung out from his mouth.

haewon took a look around her surrounding and saw she was still in the store room. her eyes almost fall off when she saw that the sky was already dark outside. she had slept in school and it was already night time.

"oh my god!" haewon panicked and jimin rolled his eyes.

"we're trapped in here!" she stated the obvious and once again, received jimin's eye roll. "and congratulations for finally realising that."

haewon was so damn confused. on how she slept for straight eight hours at school and how jimin was also in the store room with her. what is he doing here anyway?

haewon rushed towards the store room and tried to open the door but it won't even budge. she gave a give-me-a-hand look to jimin but he shook his head.

"it is useless. you won't be able to open the door. and even if you did, there are CCTV outside and they could expel you for vandalising school's property and it is not even on school hours." jimin sighed and sat down on the vault.

"then, what should we do? maybe we should call the school's guard?"

"that's useless too. that old man is always drunk."

haewon was restless. she thought about how worried her parents might be by now. they probably walked around the neighborhood to search for her and call all of her friends in case she was at their home.

"stop worrying and just sit down." jimin spoke with calmness which unsettled haewon even further.

of course she would feel anxious and uncomfortably. she was trapped inside the school's store room with a boy aka a devil. park jimin was also labelled as the school's player and have dated a lot of girls within a month. they didn't even last a week.

haewon however just sat down, far away from jimin. she was on guard in case he would do something to her. like throwing a ball in her face.

the sky was getting darker and soon it was really night time. the night breeze entered the room and the temperature dropped drastically. the cold was nipping on her skin and she was shaking involuntary while hugging her own body.

"come here. it's gonna be more cold if you sit there. it is a little warm on this space." jimin spoke and the only response he got was a creasing brows from haewon.

haewon couldn't trust him. god, she would never trust him. he was impossible. he put ink her milk, asked her to hold his cigarette but then told to the teacher that she smoked, pushed her down the stairs while she sat in a trolley. she can't trust park jimin.

"i'd rather catch hypothermia than sitting near you, park jimin." haewon said, she was really cautious with every movements park jimin made.

his breathing pattern, his pair of oblivion eyes and his tight shut lips. his eyes flickered to hers. they were like dark void, ready to suck her in. she wanted to stay away from those eyes, from him.

"really, song haewon? you're saying it's better to die than getting closer to me?" jimin tugged a smirk but an unknown tone hid in the layer of his tone. she could sensed something else when he talked but she didn't know what it was.

"yes, so please stay away from me." haewon said directly, no filter whatsoever. she hated the look he shot.

jimin bursts into a fit of laughter. haewon just can't understand why he was though. nothing was funny but he laughed as if it was the joke of the year. but haewon thought his laughs were a little adorable.

"seriously, haewon. you never fail to surprise me." he wiped the non-existent tear when he stopped laughing.

haewon really don't trust him. she can't. not those pair of void that could suck her in, those cheshire cat smirks.
but park jimin suddenly took off his uniform's blazer, tossing them to haewon and it landed on her head.

"hey! what the -"

"wear them. it's cold."

he made her confused, all her guard crumbled down and all her hatred suddenly lost. why are you doing this, park devil?

just a small, irrelevant thought, maybe he poisoned his blazer or something.