9 | double date

[day 6]

•••

haewon couldn't believed she was doing it. she was going on a double date with park jimin. park jimin agreed to be her fake boyfriend in order for her to observes kim taehyung and her sister, song jiwon.

"i'm going to observe them every second so they won't have even a second to act lovey-dovey." haewon muttered, her eyes fixated on Kim taehyung who was walking hand in hand with jiwon.

"you know that's stalking, right? and I don't want my fake girlfriend to be stalking someone else's fiance." jimin blabbered.

haewon realised she had made a big mistake on taking park jimin. but she didn't want to have any debt with him.

"shut up. you're the one who made me do this."

"but you could've stopped. say no to me. why are you still insisting on going to him?"

haewon halted. she turned around to face a dead serious jimin. he was serious and she has never seen such an expression on him before. "what if I say I like him?"

jimin's eyes rounded. haewon had to be frank, because it was true. she had fallen for him. she realised that but she kept neglecting the truth. she hated herself for liking someone else who already has his heart in another's hand. but he was hard to get rid of.

"haewon, is that true..?"

"let's go. they will be worried if we suddenly disappeared." haewon quickly dodged his question and walked to kim taehyung.

it is your fault, park jimin. you can't laugh in my face now. you can't. haewon walked in a slower pace when she saw taehyung's back facing her. he didn't noticed her because of jiwon. last time, he turned around, she thought.

"oh, there you are, haewon! where's your boyfriend?" jiwon was the one who turned around and looked around for park jimin.

"uh.. he went to the toilet." haewon lied, not knowing where did he actually disappeared to.

don't tell me my words affected him? that evil guy? haewon looked around to see him not around anymore. he was out of sight.

"well, let's go eat. he would contact you if he can't find us." taehyung spoke up.

haewon mindlessly nodded. just by hearing his voice, haewon can't help but agree to everything he said. is there something that he'd say and I won't agree with him?

in the fast food restaurant, haewon ordered a cheeseburger with a large cup of coca cola. it was awkward for haewon as she had no boyfriend by her side while on the opposite of her seats, there was a couple, kim taehyung and song jiwon. where the hell did that damn jimin disappeared to?

"that's weird. isn't your boyfriend late? it has been ten minutes." jiwon talked before sipping the soda from taehyung's cup.

a frown graced upon haewon's face without she realised. why did she has to drink his cup? she has her own. haewon hated the disease called jealousy. it hurt a lot and she wanted to scream in their faces.

"h - he will come back soon." she wasn't even sure if he ran away or not.

suddenly, taehyung who was holding his drink, fell out of his grasp and the liquid splattered onto jiwon's skirt. "oh my god!" kim taehyung quickly grabbed sheets of tissues before wiping the spilled drink on her.

"oh no, my skirt is white. people will see this ugly clump!" jiwon creased her brows and taehyung kept muttering apologies over and over.

"im sorry, jiwon. here, wrap this around you." taehyung took out his black jacket and wrapped it around jiwon's waist.

haewon saw it. how taehyung's cocoa eyes moved up to jiwon's. how their eyes locked together and had hot stares for longer than ten seconds. her heart wrenched at the sight. please, anything. just anything. please just let anything happen to me. suck me up by a hole. explode my inside. just anything.

haewon wished she hadn't go to the date. at least, she wouldn't caused pain to her self anymore.