12 | detention

[day 8]

• • •

haewon couldn't focused in class at all. not at all. her english textbook was left open, her apple-like cheeks cupped in her hands as she built castle on the sky. jimin noticed how haewon's eyes were not focused and he secretly glanced at the teacher before tapping on the edge of her desk with his pen.

"hey, haewon. haewon!" jimin tried calling out to her in whispering tone but it didn't reached her.

haewon was too busy thinking about taehyung. and she also discovered something weird - about how she felt very guilty yesterday but today, she felt nothing. as if thinking about another man even while having a boyfriend isn't something bad - guess . . . I'm turning into a b*tch. she didn't care if it's for taehyung.

"haewon! song haewon! you b*itch -" jimin's words were interjected when he heard a loud slam in front.

haewon's head also shot up to look at the teacher whose face looked red as tomato and she could see a volcano erupting from his head. what did i do? did he noticed I didn't listen to him? no way . . . I'm sure I'm not that obvious. haewon didn't know it was all jimin's fault.

"you two there! are you guys even listening?" haewon saw the teacher pointing his bread-like ruler to jimin who was beside her.

eh . . . what did he do? haewon saw jimin secretly sighed and muttered 'annoying hag' under his breath.

"yes." for oddly reasons, both haewon and jimin answered in sync, futhermore they told a lie.

the teacher's eyes turned into small slits as she carefully eyed their movements. "okay, then. can I ask you to repeat what I say earlier?" the teacher ultimate weapon was finally released.

haewon looked at jimin for answer. jimin looked at haewon but he already knows she doesn't know the answer. they both stared at each other, bewildered.

"that's it both of you. detention." the teacher said her final words before continuing the lesson as if nothing had happened.

and haewon thought; what could be worse than being in detention class with her boyfriend?