3. Samuel

Henry pov.

~~

The next monday I sat in class. I was way to early but I didn't care. I just wanted to be alone. I layed with my head on the table. I heard someone coming in. I signed and ignored it.

"Hello!" A boy said. I turned my head and I saw a blonde boy standing next to my table. "Hey?" I said back.

"Hello! I am Samuel and I am one of the two new transfer students." He sounded very happy. "Transfer students?" I asked. I didn't know there would be new students.

"Yea!" He said with a big smile. "Will you be my best friend?" Samuel suddenly asked. "Yes ofcourse." I said with a smile to him. I don't know why, but I like him. As friends ofcourse!!

After we talked for like ten minutes the school bell rang. Our teacher came in and after her followed the other students.

"Sooo.." Miss Shapen started. "I don't know if you all know it, but we have two new students. Samuel and Jake. Will you two come to the front and introduce yourselfs?" She asked.

They both nodded their heads and walked to the front of the class. Samuel started first.

"Hello everyone! I am Samuel and I'm 17 years old. I am a new student and that's actually all I have to say." He said with a big smile. What's up with that goofy boy? I asked myself while shaking my head and smiling.

"Alright Samuel, you can sit on your place again next to Henry." Miss Shapen said. "Okaayy Jake! Introduce yourself now."

"Uhm hi. I'm Jake. I am 18 years old and I'm from New York. I would like to be your friend." He said. Omg.. did he really just said that? HAHA!! What a nerd. Even tho he looked nothing like a nerd, he still reminded me of a nerd.

I took a good look at him. He had brown hair and he was pretty tall. A bit like my height. He was just one year older than me. He went back to his table behind Charlotte.

It was break time and me and Samuel stood together by a table, since he was my only friend now. When I turned around I saw Jake standing and laughing with Charlotte and Jasper. I rolled my eyes and I talked with Samuel. I have to forget about my old fake friends!

School was over for today and Samuel and I went to our own home. It's kinda funny because Samuel lives just about two streets behind me. We said bye to eachother and we separated our ways.

It was about one hour later when someone knocked on our door. I was home alone so I opened the door. It was Samuel. What was he doing here?

"Hey Samuel, what are you doing here?" I asked. "O nothing. I was just bored so I came over. But if it's a problem I can go back home?" He said. "Ofcourse it's not a problem. Come in!"

Samuel stepped inside and he looked around. "Woahh, this house is awesome!" I laughed. We sat down on my couch. "Do you wanna drink or eat something?" I asked. "Yeah sure! Can I maybe have some milk?" He asked.

Milk? Why does he want milk? He is a weirdo. I shook my head again while laughing. "Ofcourse, I'll brink it." I said. "Okay thanks!"

After 20 minutes of talking and getting to know eachother he asked: "Can I see your room?" "Yea sure. Follow me." I said while standing up and we walked the stairs up to my room.

"OMG THIS ROOM IS SO COOL!" He said while walking to my couch in my room and he sat down. "Let's change with rooms!?" He said exited. I laughed at his behavior. I'm very happy that this boy is my new friend.

After a while his mom called him and he had to go home. "Alright see you tomorrow at school!" He said. "See you!"

For dinner we had pizza. My favorite food, but I wasn't very hungry. I ate two slices and I went to bed early because I was really tired. I went to take a shower first.

When I was laying in bed I was thinking. Now that I met Samuel, school isn't such a burden anymore. And I fell asleep.