14. Almost dead

Ray pov.

~~

I was almost asleep until the emergency alarm went off. I didnt know what was going on, but Schwoz probably woke up aswell and tracked the location of the emergency. It was in the Swellview park. I called Jake on his watch and we would meet in the park. I blew a bubble and changed into my Captain Man outfit. Damn I'm so handsome.

On my way to the Swellview park I bumped into someone. I was about to kick it, until I saw that it was Jake. I sighned and we ran together to the location of the emergency. Meanwhile I also called Charlotte and Jasper.

We ended up at the lake. We looked around until I saw something in there. I walked a little closer to get a better look. SHIT! SOMEONE WAS FLOATING WITH HIS HEAD UNDER WATER.

Jake saw it to and gasped. We ran as fast as we could to it. The body was to far away to reach it. I didn't doubt, and I jumped into it. I'm a super hero after all. Even though my hair would look not so hot anymore.

I swam to the body and I pulled the head out of the water. My heart almost dropped to my feet when I saw who it was. It was Henry!! I panicked and I swam as fast as I could to the side where Jake pulled him out of the water.

"Quickly call Charlotte to get everything for this situation done in the mancave!" I ordered. Jake nodded and pulled out his phone. "And also say that it's Henry." I said while still shaking Henry in hope that he would wake up soon.

He wasn't breathing so there was only one option left. CPR. I took a deep breath to get myself ready for this. This is for Henry.

I pushed 30 times on his chest. After that I gave him 2 times mouth to mouth. He still didn't respond. I started to get tears in my eyes. No! Henry is strong. He IS Kid Danger after all. I did it again, and after the first mouth to mouth that round, he started coughing. I quickly turned him on his side so he could cough up all the water.

I looked at him. He looked really confused and he started crying. I felt so bad for him. I hugged him and cried to. I held him like he was my son. When he calmed down I looked down at him. He was asleep. He probably must be really tired. I picked him up and walked with him and Jake to the mancave.

When the elevator doors opened, Charlotte and Jasper ran up to us. "Oh my god what happened?!" Charlotte said with her hands in front of her mouth. "Lets make him dry and warm first." I said.

After he was changed in some sweat shirts and pants he forgot here, we wrapped him in a warm blanket on the round couch. He was already awake. Charlotte and Jasper were trying to talk to him, but he didn't respond and kept staring at the floor. I do kinda get him. His friends left him all alone and that all because of me.

Me and Jake were already in our normal clothes. I looked at him. He was sitting in a corner facing the other way. I walked up to him. "Hey Jake, are you alright?" I asked and I put my hand on his shoulder. He shrugged it off. I raised an eyebrow. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Just leave me alone." He said. He stood up and walked to the back. Okayy..

I walked up to Henry since he didn't respond to Charlotte and Jasper. "How are you?" I asked soft. He was quiet and I thought he wouldn't respond, but then he said "Thanks." I looked at him. "Thanks for saving my life." A smile appeared on my face. "I'm happy you're still alive." I said. He cracked a little smile too. Things are good, for now...