9

You wouldn't call it the best day of your life. It was pretty much the same as the rest of them, the only highlight being Junmi embarrassing herself along with her friends. 

She had been all over Hoseok throughout the lunch break, giving you mean glances. You couldn't take that anymore and decided to leave for the washrooms to get some quiet. Too bad, she followed you there with her pack of plastics. They were fixing their make up ( Cosmetics weren't allowed at school, but the teachers were so done telling them over and over again and at some point they had stopped bothering all-together) and talking shit about everyone.

"So what's with Hoseok?"

"He's sweet, but you know my real love is Taetae." you could hear her sigh dramatically all the way across from the cubicle.

"I think you should give up on Taetae..."

"Yah! No one calls him that other than me, got it?"

"So you should give up on him, I mean, we go to a public school. He's too rich and famous for us"

"You don't know men my dear, they're like dogs. They don't care what kind of meat they're getting, they only care about it being meat"

"He doesn't look like that, he's rarely seen with a girl"

"It's a good thing, isn't it? It means he's mine, only mine! If any girl..." her conversation was cut short by her friend screaming. You thought she was having a seizure and rushed out to help, but she was actually jumping up and down holding her phone.

"Tae Oppa's new pictures are out! Gosh he looks so handsome!" she screamed.

"From the dinner last weekend?" They held the phone and almost danced together, oblivious to your presence. They noticed you only when the phone slipped out of their clutches and would've fallen to the floor if you had not caught it mid-air. You stared at the photo on the screen for a bit.

 You stared at the photo on the screen for a bit

"This person..." he looked familiar.

"Oh gosh, she touched your phone! Eww!" 

"Give it back here nerd!" 

You shook your head at them and left. Drama queens. You made your way to the class. The rest of the day was pretty uneventful.

V: What's up

me: 

V: Lol

V: Lol.

What happened.

me: typical high school drama

you'd think girls would stop being a certain way after watching mean girls

what did you say your name was again?

V: I gotta go

bye.

me: hey!

where you go?

why are you running? why are you running?

me:

But you didn't get a reply

But you didn't get a reply. What was that about? You put your phone on airplane mode and started studying again. This year was important because you had to prove yourself to everyone, so if he didn't want to reply, so be it.

A/N:

OMG SORRY FOR THIS CRAPPY ONE I GUESS THE FEVER GOT TO MY HEAD I'LL TRY TO MAKE 

IT BETTER AS SOON AS I GET BETTER :(