34

A/N:

Everything in this chapter(and the whole book) is a work of fiction. Credits to media belong to orignal creators, not me.

I tried my best to come up with usernames that don't belong to anyone but in case they do, please understand that it's just a coincidence :)

_

Kim Taehyung - Wikipedia

Kim at International Business Conference, Japan in February, 2018

Born Kim Tae-hyung

December, 30, 1995 (age 22)

Seo district, Daegu, South Korea

Residence Kim's Palace, Seoul, South Korea

Years Active 2014- present

Net worth 56 billion USD

Just seeing the net worth made your eyes hurt and you decide to avoid that area. Instead, you read the main article.

Kim Taehyung, (born December, 30, 1995), is a business enterpreuner, heir to Kims Business Empire. KBE deals in I.T, Construction, Travel and food industry, Vehicles and other transportations, Education, Fashion and Designing....

You read the whole article and gulped. Was this actually the guy you had been texting? Or were your class mates right? Someone had actually been trolling you with his name?

You clicked another article:

KIM TAEHYUNG, MODERN DAY KOREAN ROYALITY ???

The first part was the same intro, copy-pasted from wikipedia

The first part was the same intro, copy-pasted from wikipedia. The second was different.

Since Kim's family rules most of the business world in korea and Asia, they control the stock markets too, meaning they control the politics as well. One flick of a finger and they can have the stock markets come crashing. This kind of money gives them a hold over the country's politics and they have been rightly justified as modern day Korean royalty.