Final A/N

Okay first of all

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME Y'ALL FINISHING A BOOK ON MY BIRTHDAY IS PROBABLY THE MOST SPECIAL THING HAPPENING TO ME TODAY SO YASSS LET ME SAOUR THE FEELING!!

And then...

Tbh i never even DREAMED i could finish a book at 310k + reads but ahhhh..... still getting goosebumps. Thanks guys :')

I know there are so many beautifully written ffs out there and this story isn't probably as well written as them but I didn't want to prove myself as a writer with this one, my motive was different.

It was to create an OC the readers could relate to, and every time someone commented "me" or "this is so me" i felt like i had achieved what i wanted.

I didn't want to create a book with beautiful word play, with poetic touch, vast vocabulary, philosophical storyline. I just wanted to create a book that can make people happy, that could be an escape for you, whenever you're sad or lonely, where you can just forget about everything that bothers you. Was I successful with that? Well, its for you to tell me.

The book has ended officially but the story never does :) There was this whole ton of memes I wanted to add but couldn't so yes maybe I'll add a few bonus chapters but they'll be chat only i guess, where i can put those memes and stuff.

And i want to end this book with a giant, huge thanks to everyone who read, commented and voted. I don't know if this book made you happy but guys you honestly made me so happy you became my strength and my motivation whenever i felt low. I feel so grateful to have such  generous readers :') I love you so much :')

감사합니다 😊