Chapter 1: Traitor!

Its been five weeks since I caught Rias cheating on me and I had secretly joined the Khaos Brigade.

Right now I'm sword training with Arthur. I told the crimson slut that I needed sometime alone and she oblivious couldn't disagree.

"You are exceptionally talented. You know Kazuki Sato-kun, for your race to be excelled in martial arts you can surprisingly handle a sword." Arthur said as he clashed at me with Excalibur Ruler.

"Please call me by my real name. Son Kazuki. Kazuki Sato is only my human name so please don't call me that." I said as I slashed at him vertically.

After a few more minutes of sword training, I decided to leave but before I could Vali stopped.

"Son-kun, remember the plan. Seduce the girls and befriend the guys. At the leader summit, that's when we can act." Vali said smirking and holding out his fist.

"I know that. See you later, Brother. I'll make sure they'll give me all they're secrets." I said bumping Vali's fist with my own.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I made my way into the club and I was immediately tackled to the floor by a crying Rias.

"Kazu-kun! I missed you! Please don't leave me again! I love you so much!" Rias said placing her head on my chest.

"Ummm... Erm.... Yeah?" I rambled because I didn't know how to respond to something like that.

"Kazuki/Oozaru!" Akeno and Koneko said cheerfully as they hugged me tightly.

"Who is this?" A girl with blonde hair and green eyes asked to the boy who did things with the crimson slut.

"That's Rias's boyfriend. Apparently they've been dating for three years." The boy named said.

Clearing my throat and removing girls from around, I decided to take the first step in Vali's and I plan.

"Ummm... H-Hyoudou Issei! I wanted to apologize about the side of me you saw two weeks ago. I was being selfish." I said faking an apologize and bowing slightly.

"N-No! If I would've known then.... I swear I wouldn't have done it. Please forgive us!" Issei apologized genuinely.

Hehe. If apologies could fix a broken heart then we wouldn't be in this situation. But Issei seems genuinely upset about this situation, maybe I'll tell Vali not to kill him.

"Rias. I'm sorry I left. Please for me. I love you." I said hating every word that came out of my mouth. She smiled and kissed me on the lips then dragged me to her room.

"I'm sorry. For everything. I-I wanted attention. And I wanted to give someone else my heart but I broke yours. I love you too." Rias said as she kissed me again.

"If you were so sorry then why did you do it?! For five months Rias! I'm not a fool! I know you've been sleeping with him ever since the fight with Riser. And you still say that you love me. Tch!" I said with hatred laced in my voice and tears spilling from my eyes.

"....You right. I-I just wanted some attention but I never forgot about you. I love you and I can't give that up. I know I cheated but please, let me make it up to you." She said crying fake tears.

"I'm sorry but crocodile tears don't work on me. And a sorry can't fix a broken heart. I don't love anymore. I still thought could love even though you cheated on me but when you said, " You're my only boyfriend and I love you with all my heart! I want to have a family with you, my adorable Issei" that's when I decided I couldn't love you anymore." I said to her as her cries got louder and harder.