Chapter 4: One More Chance!

It's been two weeks since the fight with Cell and Kazuki has slowly been healing mentally.

The fatal thing about his memory loss, is that Rias Gremory lied to him about the two still being a couple and of course she never told him about the cheating.

"Hey sweetheart. How are doing today? Do you want me to cook? Do you need sleep?" Rias asked the Saiyan boy, who thought she was just being nice like a girlfriend should but she never brought up the fact she slept with Issei for five months behind his back.

"Rias, your the best girlfriend a guy like me could have." He said to the girl while stroking her beautiful red hair.

"I love you Kazuki."

"Love you too, Rias." Kazuki said as he brought their lips together then pulled away after a couple of seconds.

"Oozaru-kun, can you go buy me some snacks. Please!" Koneko said as she jumped his lap and tugged his shirt.

"Okay Kitty." Kazuki said as he gave her a quick kiss on the forehead then walked out the door, on a mission for Koneko's snacks.

"Rias, please stop lying to Kazuki." Xenovia said as she walked through the door with the necklace that Kazuki gave ber last week.

"Rias, I'm you're best friend but I can't agree with you on this. I think your wrong for taking advantage of his memory loss. He should know the truth." Akeno said with a small frown.

"I'm not going back to being lonely. I want Kazuki. I need him. He is my everything. I love him with all my heart." Rias said while getting slightly angry.

"If you truly loved him, then you would have never cheated on him. If you weren't so focused on giving Issei some putang then you two would be married by now." Xenovia said.

"I was stupid okay. I'm sorry but Kazuki doesn't know so he can't hate me anymore. I love Kazuki more than my life. I'd rather die then be without him." Rias said as she remembered the first time she and Kazuki kissed each other.

"I'm his first love! He loves me more than you heathens! I'll be there for him forever, and I'll be the mother of our kids. Their names will Isaku, Leonardo, and Zido. I'll love all of my precious babies and with amazing husband." Rias said while holding her hands close to her heart.

"Rias, maybe he'd forgive you. Just don't lie to him anymore." Akeno said softly to the redhead whore.

"Hey girls, I'm back." Kazuki said as he entered the room with Koneko's snacks.

"Thanks Oozaru. Let's watch a movie. It's called the Twin Dragons. It's about these two brothers who are rivals and they have Dragons living inside them." Koneko said as she hopped into the Saiyan's lap.

"Nooo, let's watch the one where the boy has a girlfriend but she secretly cheats on him for five months. It's called Cheater." Akeno said while hugging his arm into her breast.

"How about we watch The Son of a True Maou. It's about the True Maou's son and his adventures with his fiancés." The blue haired girl said as she took Kazuki's other arms and shoved it in her breasts.

"Oh, we can have sex." Rias said as she pulled Kazuki's face into her bountiful breasts.

"Hey Rias, um about that.... Can we talk for a second. And girls, we'll watch all the movies together." He said, giving them a smile which made them blush.

"Okay sweetheart, let's go somewhere private just for us." She said as he took her hand and led her to his room.

"Rias, I have regained my memories."

Kazuki POV:

I watched Rias's face frown and she started crying.

"Kazuki... I'm so sorry.... I love you.... Please don't leave me again.... I was so lonely without you.... I love you so much." Rias said as she had multiple tears falling from her eyes.

"The truth is Rias, I've regained my memories over a week ago from now. But I seen how much you loved me in that one week. I'll give you this one last chance Rias but if you betray my trust again, well you know what'll happen." I said as she gave me a passionate kiss.

"I love you so much. I don't want to live without you. I don't mind sharing with the other girls, I just want to be with you. I love you so much, Kazu-kun." Rias said as she buried her face in my chest.

"I love you too, Rias." I said to her softly while stroking her crimson hair.

A/N: Happy ending? Nope, the story isn't finished yet and next chapter Issei will be reaching his breaking point. It'll be funny so tune in for that. The next chapter is: Somethings Never Change. I hope you all have a nice day and I may update something else before today ends. And I know this chapter is short but, from now on these story will be not be as long because I can't keep continuously making one thousand worded chapters. Well that's enough of my talking. See ya later~

Harem: Akeno(Alpha), Xenovia(Beta), Rosewessie(Omega), Rias, Kuroka, Kale, Caulifla, Android 18, Chichi, Bulma, Vegito and Koneko.