Chapter 7: My Rias! 2/2

"Hey what'cha guys talking about." Issei said as he walked in the door. "I see you find out my dirty little secret."

"Damn it Issei! You did you do with Rias?!" Kazuki said in anger.

"Let me explain everything. When I became a devil, I developed a crush for Rias but every time I would ask her out she said she had a boyfriend. So one night I cloned her, then I hid the real Rias underground. And the Rias ever since then was a clone, meaning the real Rias never cheated on you." He explained then the black haired boy punched him in the face.

"What the fuck! Why didn't you tell me?! I had to clean up a clone of my girlfriend after it got gangbanged and you think to tell me just now?!" The boy screamed but Issei had a look of guilt on his face.

"I just wanted someone who loves me. No one does. Why can't you understand that. I told you what Raynare did to me remember?!"

"You fucking idiot! What about Asia?! She loves you! Now tell me where Rias is right now or else." The Saiyan yelled angrily.

"Or else what? You have no powers, little boy. I'll just kill you and have my way witj Akeno. I mean she knows her way with dick doesn't she?" Issei said as he summoned the boosted gear.

"I'll show you! Even without my Saiyan powers, I can still kick your ass!" Kazuki said as he got into his fighting stance.

"Stop it! Hyoudou Issei, I will not allow you to hurt my lover." Vegito said as she turned Super Saiyan Blue.

"Damn you really get around, you little shit. Well, once I kill you I'll have plenty of sex with her. And then will have kids, I'll even name one of them Kazuki. After his mother's late lover." Issei said while laughing darkly.

"Dude. Fuck off! I'm not playing these stupid games with you man. If you want a fight you'll get it later just take me to Rias." Kazuki whilst Issei went into his balance breaker state.

"Get ready! Welsh Dragon: Ultimate Dragon Devil King Super Maou Crusher Gala-!" Issei was chanting but he was stopped by Vegito stabbing her spirit sword in his chest.

"This isn't Dragon Ball Super, Issei. I won't let you transform just so you could kick my ass. And what's with that name? The title clearly says High School DxD: Cheater, not Issei x Sailor Moon." Vegito ranted as Author-kun came down with bandages.

"Author-kun? Why are you here?" Akeno asked while looking at the handsome, powerful, and respectable Author.

"Someone broke the fourth wall. So I'm here to bandage it. And Kazuki, she's underground. Oh, here take these condoms and these cigarettes. You'll need them." Author-kun said while he started to fix the fourth wall.

"Fuck..... You.... Author-kun!" Issei muttered while coughing large amounts of blood. Then he simply disappeared as the Author snapped his fingers.

"Author-kun, what did you do? Where's that bastard!"

"I removed him from the book. He's an asshole. Maybe he can have a Rebirth one day." Author-kun said jokingly. (Kaiser should've got that one)

"Why did you say rebirth like that? It's as if you're foreshadowing a future book with the help of KaiserGuard01." Kazuki said whilst the amazing Author smiled.

"Yeah yeah. Now I need to go and find my wife, Eris. She loves reading fanfiction. Especially this one story about this whore who got gangbanged by twenty dudes. Small world, right?" He said while laughing then he disappeared.

"Author-kun sure is nice."

"And handsome."

"I'll make sure to have a maid outfit nice time I see him." (Grrr... Don't judge me)

"He's married. And both of you are mine. Now let's go get Rias. Then we can make lots a love in two chapters." Kazuki said.

"Why in two chapters?" Vegito asked.

"This chapter is almost over with. Rias is next chapter. Then everyone else in the last chapter." Kazuki said.

"I guess the Author gas to download more smut pictures." Akeno said. (Hell no! I'm not doing that again! I still have nightmares about the last picture😭.)

~~~~~Time Skip To The Group Finding Rias. I'm To Damn Lazy To Write It.~~~~~

"........ Kazu...... I'm so happy you found.... I love you so much...." Rias said with tears escaping her eyes.

"Rias! I missed you! I love you too!" He said hugging the girl tightly. He then broke the chains that restricted her movements and brought her back to his house.

"I love you Rias! I won't let anyone else try to take you from me!" He said while kissing the redhead girl passionately.

"Kazuki please, I want you. I need to have you inside me." Rias while looking at the boy lustfully.

"I will relieve, my lovely Rias. In next chapter." The boy said as the fourth wall broke again.

A/N: Deji about to whoop Jake Paul's ass. KSI about to tear some ass up. #TeamKSI! #TeamDeji!

Harem: Rias(Alpha), Akeno(Beta), Xenovia(Omega), Rosewessie, Kuroka, Kale, Caulifla, Android 18, Chichi, Bulma, Vegito and Koneko.