Chapter 8: I Love You! (Lemon)

"Allow me to relieve you, Rias." I said as I kissed and nibbled Rias's neck softly.

"Auu.... I'm ready for you!" Rias said as she released her sweet and small moans.

"Rias, spread your legs. I'm going in." I said as she blushed then spread her legs wide.

I ripped away her panties and inspected her tight-looking pussy and gave it a light smack which made Rias moan softly.

I licked Rias's entrance while she was shivering in pleasure. I increased my speed while licking her folds before I completely stuck my tongue in her drenched womanhood.

I kept licking, sucking, and kissing her womanhood until she arched her back and released her juices in my mouth and on my face.

"Rias, are you okay?" I asked my beautiful redhead girlfriend because she was panting heavily and had a large blush on her cheeks.

"I'm.... Fine. It just felt so good. Please let me give you something in return." Rias said as she sandwiched my erect penis between her extremely large breasts.

She started to lick the head of penis while staring at me with those lustful blue orbs of hers.

She shoved my penis down her mouth and she gagged as my member hit the back of her throat. Then she moved her breasts up and down my member continuously while fellating my tip.

"Damn Rias! Last time you did that it didn't feel that good!" I said as I placed my hand on top of Rias's head and she sucked harder while pumping her breasts up and down.

I gripped the bed sheets with intense pleasure then I released inside of her mouth and she sucked up all my juices, not even a single drop escape her lips.

"That was tasty~ Just like last time~" Rias said while wiping her mouth and hovering over my penis before sliding down.

"Ah~ It's so big inside me~ Ah~ Ah~" Rias moaned with a pleasured expression before it was replaced with pained expression.

I looked down and saw her bleeding from her womanhood.

"Rias, we should just go slow. It's our first time so let's cherish this moment." I said as she nodded then sat there for a few minutes before bouncing her body up and down.

I thrusted every time she bounced which made us have perfect sync. I then put my hands on her ass then bounced her on my member as her moans became more frequent.

"Ah~ So big~ It'll tear my insides~ I can feel it in my ribs~ More~ Harder~ Faster~ Please~" Rias moaned loudly.

I then flipped her over and started thrusting into her soaked womanhood.

(A/N: Don't judge me. I still have nightmares about this picture. At least you guys don't have to recolor it.)

I kept thrusting into her as I felt her walls tightening around my penis which made my member twitch from the pleasure.

"Kazu-kun! I'm cumming!" Rias moaned as she arched her back and released her juices over my member. I also felt that my end was coming soon, so I pulled out of her and came on her stomach.

"Kazu-kun, I love you." Rias said then gave me a quick kiss before getting on all fours.

As I aligned her asshole with my member, I put my hands on her hips and rubbed my penis on her ass which made her moan.

"Don't tease me~"

I looked into Rias's eyes before quickly slamming my penis inside of her ass.

"Ahhhh~ Ah~ Please~ More~" She moaned while I kept ramming my erect penis inside of her.

I put my hand up and smacked her ass cheek hardly which made her moan ever more than before.

"Yes~ Hit me more~ I'm such a dirty slut~ This pussy is yours~ Destroy me~" Rias said as her legs gave out and she fell on the bed with her ass still the air.

"Rias! I'm cumming!" I said as I shot my load into her ass before pulling out and panting heavily.

"That was awesome!" I said then I pulled Rias close to me and she snuggled her head on my chest.

"No fair!" I heard from outside of the room. I assumed the other girls were listening but I didn't think they'd be this upset.

"It's okay girls. I'll have my way with you later. This is Rias's chapter remember." I said as I heard them sigh.

A/N: I don't even wanna talk about that picture. Next chapter is the epilogue and after that is a bonus chapter. And I'm not doing anymore smut images for this story. After this story there will be another but I won't tell you the name. It's just a Rebirth of this story. I really don't have much to say since this is basically the end of the story so.... See ya later~

Harem: Rias(Alpha), Akeno(Beta), Xenovia(Omega), Rosewessie, Kuroka, Kale, Caulifla, Android 18, Chichi, Bulma, Vegito, Koneko, and Asia.