dream of me

"If you trust me you will jump" he says as we stand at the top of the building.

I just look at him, his smile is what I love most about him, the way his eyes light up making the beautiful flecks of gold, in his grey eyes, pop. I breath in his scent, a result of the Irish spring soap he uses and the peppermint gum he constantly chews.

"Well, do you trust me" he says looking at me intently, and I know he's studying my face the same way I'm studying his. I step up on the ledge, turn around completely and take one last glance at his face before letting my self fall backwards. I'm not scared, because I trust him completely.

I shoot up out of bed, breathing heavily. That's the same dream I've been having for the past month. I have no idea who the boy from my dream is.

.....

November Drake is like any normal sixteen year old girl, goes to school, hangs out with her friends, and obsesses over guys she probably won't ever meet. But for the past month she's been having dreams of a boy she has never seen before in her life. So what happens when he shows up in her biology class one day.

As their relationship grows she starts to notice that he's hiding something, but when she finds out, nothing could of prepared her for it, well except maybe her dreams.