"Mission"

3rd P.O.V

Sakura sighed left her room. Itachi tried keeping up with her. He sped walked as fast as his four year old self can.

Itachi grabbed his sisters hand, the night before he asked Sakura if he could go with her to the hokage's office out of curiosity.

Of course Sakura couldn't say no to Itachi. 

"We're leaving Mother." Mikoto looked at them and sighed, "Aren't you going to eat anything?"

Smiling slightly Sakura shook her head and retook Itachi's hand while they left the house to go to the Hokage's office.

Sakura grabbed Itachi by his sides, pulling him up she jumped to the nearest rooftop while Itachi squealed in delight. 

In a matter of minutes she was right in front of the Hokage's door. Letting little Itachi's feet touch the ground she tensed when feeling two chakra signatures.

Knocking on the door she heard a faint "Come in", taking a deep breath she opened the door.

The Fourth and Third hokage looked at her, sadness clear in their eyes.

"Sakura" Minato started in a soft voice. Stiffening she looked at his uneasy gaze.

The Third sighed knowing Minato was too lighthearted to continue what they had decided on.

" Sakura," Itachi looked around in bewilderment as the tense atmosphere rose a bit.

"We have decided we are going to send you into the war for a few years."

As soon as that sentence was finished killing atmosphere was immediately released. Sakura looked up at the Third with hatred she thought she would never show.

"No" "Sakura, we have to send you! We have no other choice! You have no choice!"

Sakura gritted her teeth biting back her remark. Continuing to glare, she looked straight at Minato.

"And you also are apart of this?" Anger clear in her voice, her chakra covering her. Minato looked at the Third for some help.

"I-We had no other choice. The mission given to you will help the nations come to terms if they aren't able to fight"

Itachi felt the amount of stress they caused Sakura, grabbing her pants tightly he looked worried "Let's go"

Sighing, her anger faltered a bit. "And what is this Mission? Those ninja are always aware of children."

"Well......" "Spill it!" Minato slightly flinched at her anger 'how can a little girl be so scary?!!'

"T-this mission is...to get captured by the ninja and taking them from the inside out. It starts tomorrow morning"

'NO WAY!!!!!!'  Sakura exploded, her henge on her forehead gone, bright red blazing sharingan turned on as death glared at the two in front of her.

Before anyone could say something Sakura walked out of the office. Itachi scurried out of there.

Minato and Hiruzen both let out a breath, scared out of their wits they looked at each other to see if they made the right decision.

'I'm sorry Sakura'  both hokage's sighed deciding to leave the still tense room.

*With Sakura and Itachi*

"Sakura? Where are we going? This isn't the way home?"

"Well Itachi, we're going to eat something special. You're going to love it!" Confused and slightly scared of his smiling sister, Itachi slightly nodded as they went to inside a store.

Sakura grabbed Itachi and set him on the chair in front of her seat. Calling the waiter they immediately arrived as she took her seat.

"What can I get you Sakura?" "The usual, as well as for Itachi." Nodding, the waiter smiled toward them and left.

Just as she was going to her chair someone bumped into her. Leting out a grunt she saw a kid about a year younger, curly hair, and the uchiha symbol on his shirt.

'Just what I need.'

"Hey, Sakura!" Ignoring him she continued to walk to her seat on the other side of the table.

"Don't ignore me!!" Itachi looked towards Sakura in concern as she rolled her eyes.

A shadow appeared in front of her.

"Why didn't you tell me your real mission instead of the crap you told me?!"

Sighing Sakura grabbed her plate and gave it to Itachi as he ate happily not listening to anything.

A ghost of a smile appeared as she stared at Itachi. 'This might be the last time I see him in a long time'

Looking straight into the boys eyes she saw the tears that began to form.

"It's none of your business"

"What do you mean it's not!?" His voice quivered

Tears were about to spill, Sakura couldn't take it anymore. As soon as Itachi finished the dango Sakura grabbed Itachi by the hand and ran past the boy.

"Itachi will be by your side... I'm sorry Shisui" as soon as those words left her lips Shisui turned to grab her, but she was already gone.

Running towards the forest Shisui let his tears run freely before falling on his knees and punching the ground.

"Stupid! Stupid Sakura! Those ninja...Doesn't she know she's going to die!"