13. mute

I use nicknames for some of the people in 1A during this chapter I'll just list them so people know who the characters are.

ReD RiOt- Kirishima
Gr00vity- Uraraka
y e- Denki
fr00g- Tsuyu
LordExplosionMurder- the idiot himself
Tododokidoki- Todoroki
S00nic- Iida
AcidBro- Mina
SmallMight- Midoriya
TeA- Yaoyorozu
Idontfeelsogood- Hagakure
SPARKLE- Aoyama
HeADpHONEs- Jirou
_____________________________

Kirishima was standing across the street mouth wide open in surprise.

Click!

His phone camera flashed.

I glanced down at my hand that was clutching Bakugo's and immediately let go praying that Kirishima hadn't noticed.

"Were you two holding hands?" Kirishima choked out, surprise was evident in his voice. I remained quiet choosing to scream internally instead of addressing the issue.

"So what if we were holding fucking hands." Bakugo barked out clearly flustered but trying desperately to hide it. Thank god Bakugo couldn't back down from anything, PEOPLE SPEAKING IS NOT MY FORTE.

"Oh god, you two were totally holding hands," Kirishima said starting to cross the road. I resisted the urge to flee the scene and disappear completely. At least he hadn't come to the conclusion that we were 'dating.'

"What are you soulmates or something?" He asked in a joking manner. I really need to stop assuming that people aren't going to say things. Both of us remained quiet. "Oh wow," Kirishima stared dumbfounded at the both of us.

"What's with that shitty oh wow?" Bakugo said a threatening expression creeping onto his face. Kirishima ignored his comment and whipped out his phone typing frantically. He finished and looked up with a satisfied grin.

A second later my phone went off. The three of us were dead silent as I slowly reached into my pocket to pull out the pinging device.

ReD RiOt
Guys look at what
I just saw
[Image attached]

Groovity
OHMYGOD

y e
WHOA BAKUGO WHAT

fr00g
Is no one else worried about
Y/N?

LordExplosionMurder
Kirishima take that down right now

ReD RiOt
Chill out dude

Y/N
...

Groovity
WHYDIDNTYOUTELLMESJQSIHI

LordExplosionMurder
Chill the fuck out she's
had a hard week

fr00g
Is Bakugo being
n  i  c  e?

Y/N
Thank you Bakugo

y e
This is the most
pitiful display of
affection I have ever seen

Groovity
Agreed

Tododokidoki
Yeah...

fr00g
Sadly yes

S00nic
^^

AcidBro
Do you guys want help??

Y/N
I feel attacketeted

SmallMight
Mina is right.
Do you need help?

TeA
Sorry you two but
I agree