46. meek

Monoma grabbed a spoon scooping up the tiniest serving of anything that I have ever seen onto his plate.

You're going to want much more than that later.

"I don't want to take too much- I'm worried the taste will taint the deliciousness of the curry that I made."

Or you're just being a meanie.

"It's going to be the best thing you've tasted in your shitty life," Bakugo grumbled helping himself to a large serving.

Wow we love a supportive king if only he stopped cursing I would marry him in .0002 seconds!

I'm not going to stop fucking cursing.

:/ it's 'hecking' bb <3

We're the most annoying couple.

Yes but u like it <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

"Go on Monoma try it you'll like it," I smiled at him forcing the plate closer to him.

YOUR BETTER LIKE IT.

*you

"No I won't," he brought the small spoonful up to his lips nose scrunching in reaction to the delicious smell.

WOw he's that crazy.

"Yes you will," I retorted my eyes trained on his lips as he took a small bite.

Go on scream about how good it is.

"It's mediocre," Monoma squeaked out grabbing another helping before yeeting out of the area.

IT'S A WIN FOR CHEF Y/N.

"You did it." Bakugo rested a hand on my shoulder passing me my own plate full of curry.

I DID IT WHAT A QUEEN A WHOLE COOKING QUEEN WOW I STAN ME SO HARD.

The rest of dinner wrapped up quickly and we were called by our teachers to gather in the large open lawn for a test of courage.

I'll be totally fine if I'm with Bakugo he's too scary the ghosts would just run away.

"Ok everyone find the person with a matching popsicle stick!"

You mean this is all chance.

"Hey Mr. Man you have the red moon right??? :)?????"

If you say no I will cry.

"Nah I have the blue moon."

Keep it together Y/N you'll be just fine with whoever you get it's ok baby goose.

No I won't.

"Hey Y/N do you have the red moon?" A kind female voice asked me.

HAHA NEVERMIND BAKUGO I LOVE MOMO AND MOMO ONLY.

"UH YES I DO HELL YEAH WE'RE GONNA SLAY THESE LOSERS."

"I'm a little nervous myself," Momo said shyly tucking a stray hair behind her ear.

IT'S OK I'LL BE BRAVE FOR YOU QUEEN.

"It's going to be totally ok let's go!" I cheered grabbing her wrist dragging her into the dark woods.

We will be okey dokey syauyayayayugefy8ohrw3u!

"Ok! Next up would be..." the green cat lady looked down at her clipboard tapping her lip absentmindedly. "Oooh! Y/N and Momo it's your turn!"