45. meat

"Ok Kiddos make us a big feast!"

Yes someone feed me food I didn't get any last night it was very sad :(

"I guess we'd better get to work and actually cook something," Todoroki said cooly rolling up his sleeves.

Wwait we're making the food?????

"Sorry did I mishear?" I pressed turning toward the teachers.

YOU REALLY THINK THAT HAVING US CHILDREN- DANGEROUS CHILDREN COOK WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA?????

"Nope there's enough ingredients here to make curry for all of us!" The red cat lady smiled back.

You evil feline.

"I'm gonna show you idiots how to cook." Bakugo grunted shoving past me toward the pile of vegetables.

BAKUGO YOU EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN COOK??????????????

"You're from 1A there's no way you can cook." A familiar voice scoffed.

OH MY GOD MONOMA IS HERE I TOTALLY FORGOT 1B EXISTED HSJDHJIDHHDOUWAHD.

"You're fucking stupid if you think that's true," Bakugo laughed his eyes wandering the circle of students, "I mean this dumbass is fucking amazing at cooking."

NO I'M NOT????

"Ha as if," Monoma retorted his eyes landing on me boring through my sOUL.

IM SORRY BAKUGO BUT MONOMA IS VERY RIGHT THE ONLY THING I CAN COOK IS FROOT LOOPS.

"Of course she can she's Y/N," He smirked confidence oozing out of his eyeballs.

MISPLACED CONFIDENCE SWEETIE PIE.

"Yeah I'm Y/N of course I can cook." I smiled back at him.

HAHA FAKE IT TILL YOU MAKE IT.

"I'm sorry I doubted her excellency's cooking skills," Momoma paused and then as if to taunt me even further he smiled right at me, "I expect it to be good."

Hey Bakugo I know you can read my mind listen to me right now.

"Oh fuck you can't actually cook can you." Bakugo muttered his voice just above a whisper.

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING YOU STUPID.

"Nope not at all!" I beamed back at him throwing a carrot up into the air.

I'm gonna die today.

"It's ok I can teach you." He murmured grabbing my hand.

Lead the way chef Bakugo!

"We need you to chop the onion into slivers." He said softly guiding my hands.

Wow romantic.

"Destroy the onion." He commanded bringing my hand with the knife down hard onto the cutting board.

OH WOW WE'RE REALLY MAULING THIS VEGETABLE.

"I think I understand why you're into cooking now Bakugo." I muttered under my breath watching as he sliced a carrot to pieces.

Is this his anger management or something????

"Mhmm."

Wow this is really boring what are we even doing here????

"Bakugo I'm tired do you want to finish cooking?" I smiled innocently up at the concentrated blonde.

I thought that when I came to this camp I would be able to watch cute movies and have fun with my friends. BUT NO I HAVE TO GO TO SLEEP EARLY, RUN LAPS AND COOK MY OWN MEALS IM GONNA SUE THE SCHOOL JUST YOU WATCH ME.

"I thought you were an amazing cook Y/N," Monoma appeared out of nowhere from right behind me.

KDJSAHDLKHSKDJ WHER DID YOU COME FROM U SCARRY MANN???:KDLWJDJ

"I AM MONOMA WHAT'S IT TO YOU??" I jolted up picking up the knife.

I WILL MURDER THIS ONION AND THEN I WILL MURDER YOU STINKY LITTLE MAN.

"It just sounded like you were about to give up," he taunted raising an eyebrow at me.

I CAN COOK IF I REALLY DEDICATE MYSELF SHUT UP.

"She can cook she just has to dedicate herself and then everything she makes is amazing shut up." Bakugo growled slamming his knife down into the wooden table.

ARE YOU FIGHTING FOR ME??? I'M SO!!!!

"I'll be looking forward to whatever you 1A losers create even though it can never be as good as what we make." He let out another short taunting laugh before turning on his heel and walking away.

I'm going to make the best curry in the world you will be craving it for the rest of your life you loser.

Do you even know how to make curry??

Oh hey Bakugo.

"Ok Mr. Bakugo Carkeys you better teach me how to make the best curry on this planet." I rolled up my sleeves.

nOW IM REALLY SERIOUS.

Chopping vegetables?

A BREEZE FOR COOKING LEGEND Y/N.

Cooking stuff?

COOKING LEGEND Y/N IS DONE!

"Oh don't worry we're going to destroy that bastard."

Wow a power couple.

"Ok Y/N you prepare the vegetables I'll start to gather spices," he ordered pulling a large pot out of nowhere.

OK I DON'T REALLY KNOW HOW TO CHOP VEGETABLES BUT I CAN TRY.

"Chop chop chop chop chop chop chop the more you chop the more you bop! The more you bop the more you rock u sexy queen chop chop chop chop chop chop chop!" I hummed bouncing around on my feet.

Get yourself a Y/N she can cook if she tries really hard and if she's really happy she can sing little songs.

"I'm everyone's dream wife AND HUSBAND." I cheered quietly to myself passing the diced vegetables over to Bakugo.

I AM SO GOOD AT THIS.

"Thanks dumbass."

We were having a moment of course you had to say that word.

"Ok! What's next?"

We need to proove to that nasty man that I am the best cook in THE WORLD.

"Everything is in the pot we just have to wait now," he said softly his voice no higher than a low rumble.

Ok very nice but I WAS STARTING TO HAVE FUN GIVE ME MORE TO DO.

Soon it was ready the rest of the class had been preparing other pots of curry and working on making rice while Bakugo and I prepared to roast n toast Monoma.

I'M GONNA GET YOU MR.

"I see yours is finished- figures that you would rush the process unlike me who has superior cooking skills." Monoma walked over to our table inspecting the meal.

yO I KNOW NOHTING ABOUT COOKING BUT BAKUGO SEEMS TO KNOW A LOT SO SHHSHSHSHSH.

"mONOMA YOUR POT IS BOILING OVER!" Kendo screamed over at him.

HA HA HA.

"STOP LAUGHING AND LET ME TRY THIS SORRY EXCUSE FOR A DISH YOU HAVE PROCURED."

Go ahead - taste it and lose.

______________________________

IM BACK BABY WE GOT A BRONZE AT OUR STATE COMPETITION! THANK YOU FOR BEING PATIENT IT ALLOWED ME TO GET THE REST I NEEDED <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

-AIAIIAIA