The Devil wears Louboutins

All Jughead Jones knew was that he had threw a book in frustration, and that book had accidentally hit the Veronica Lodge in the eye. She, after screaming and pummeling Jughead in absolute outrage, had to have a minor surgery, that required her being temporarily blind for a week.

"This isn't Christian Louboutin!" A heel came flying at Jughead, barely mising his beanie clad head.

Jughead scowled, regretting for the one hundredth time that he had thrown a book. Any punishment for that would be better than being Veronica's eyes for the week hers was temporarily useless.

"I can't tell, Veronica! I've already looked through your shoe closet that's the size of my room!"

"Read the top of the shoe!"

Jughead groaned as he checked all of her shoes again. It didn't help that Veronica was in a bad mood today and it certainly didn't help that Veronica could tell her shoes just by feeling it. He had originally wanted to hand her whatever he could find, but failed tragically when she immediately rejected the wrong shoes by throwing them at him.

Gucci. Jimmy Choo. Alexander McQueen. LV...Good thing Veronica had made him memorise designer brands before being her eyes. It sure came in handy now.

"Hurry up! We're going to be late for school!"

Chanel. Miu Miu...Christian Louboutin!

"Here's your shoe, Your Highness," Jughead sarcastically said as he placed the heels in her outstretched hands.

She snatched it from him, checking if he was right and slipped it on.

"Now go fetch me my Chanel dress. It's black, one-piece and has a halter top," Veronica continued impatiently.

Jughead was ready to give up on the first morning of being her eyes. The Devil doesn't wear Prada, he decided, the Devil wears Louboutins. It was impossible to search for a black dress in the midst of her humungous closet. Veronica's walk-in closet was divided in many sections and he groaned as he walked over to the 'black dress' section.

It took Jughead ten minutes through Veronica's black dresses to admit defeat.

"I can't find it," he threw his hands in complete frustration.

"You're not the one who can't see! Search harder!" Came the icy response of the unimpressed Veronica.

Another ten minutes passed. No Chanel black halter dress. He was about to say something when she revealed information that made him want to stab her.

"Oh, I forgot it's at the cleaners. Get me my button front black dress then," the dark haired girl said unapologetically.

Jughead fumed as he resisted the urge to burn all her clothes, and rummaged for the item the ice queen had requested. When he finally found it, he handed it to her and collapsed into her white velvet chair, scowling.

"Princess, you buttoned your dress wrong," Jughead smirked as Veronica emerged from her dressing room. He had contemplated not telling her, but someone would tell her at school, and Veronica would probably make him slave away at some absurd job as punishment when she found out.

He didn't miss how confident Veronica's ears turned red as she tried to rebutton her dress unsuccessfully.

Jughead's gradual offer of help was immediately shot down by a stubborn Veronica, who insisted on doing it by herself. Thankfully, she succeeded after a few minutes.

"Jones, where's my purse?"

He handed her her Coach bag, then left on his motorcycle to school. Veronica was so extra that she had demanded Jughead go to school by himself, while her chaffeur drove her to school. Jughead would then have to meet her at her car, then assist her to her classes.

He shook his head in annoyance as he got off his motorcycle and headed towards Veronica's car in school parking lot. She was all kinds of extra. She had surgery in one eye, which had to be covered for a week, but she went and purchased seven masks—one for each day—to cover both her eyes so that the 'ugly bandage won't be seen'.

"Veronica, did your sense of style leave with your eye sight, because those red heels, do not go with your outfit at all," Cheryl sashayed over to Veronica. " Anyway, see you at lunch, Miss Fashion Blind."

The moment Cheryl had opened her big fat mouth, Jughead knew he was over.

The Ice Queen was silent for a second before slowly saying. "Jughead."

Oh boy, the calm before the storm. Jughead shuffled anxiously.

"WHICH PART OF BLACK CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTINS DID YOU NOT UNDERSTAND, YOU COLOR BLIND, EYE-SIGHT RUINING—"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," Betty cut in to save her boyfriend. "V, Jughead's sorry, he'll do a better job the next few days, right Jug?"

"Yeah," he muttered.

"Now let's get you to class," Betty wrapped her arm around her best friend's waist and lead her to AP English, Veronica's first class of the day.

"The Devil wears Louboutins," Jughead complained to Toni, who laughed. as they walked to class.

"Well, you gotta face your own consequences," Toni laughed.