Chapter 22

Maisie

Since Lucifer was returning today, I decided to make dinner by myself. Amy argue that she can make dinner but I didn't listen to her. It struck 7 on the evening when I was finished making dinner. I asked Amy to stay for dinner but she politely refused me.
I was done preparing the last dish, salad. I picked up the bowl and turned around to make my way towards the dining hall, when suddenly I bumped into a hard chest. I was about to fall but a pair of strong hand steady me. I looked up to see who was it and my eyes met with my husband's grey ones. They were slightly filled with...anger??
I got confused but nevertheless, smiled.
"Welcome home" I said with a smile.
He didn't reply but only stared at me with anger. He took the bowl of salad from my hands and placed it back in the counter.
"What are you doing in the kitchen?" He frowned and asked.
"I'm making the dinner"
"Maids are here for that. What are you doing here? You will get hurt"
I wasn't able to stop the giggle and said "No one gets hurt in a kitchen. And you have already saw me cooking. What are you saying?". I tilted my head to the side.
"Yeah right" he scoffed, "This knifes can cut you. You could've harmed yourself. Fuck. Do you have any idea how things can go wrong in here?" He angrily said while running a hand through his hair. My smile vanished and I placed my hand on his arm. He stopped messing his hair and looked at me with a deep frown. I took my hand and run it over his brow to ease him. He closed his eyes at my touch and relaxed visibly. Then I run my hand over his hair to arrange the mess.
"Nothing will happen. Besides, Amy was here all the time" I sighed, "I was just making dinner for you" I softly added.
He opened his eyes and looked at me. I smiled. He sighed heavily and puts his head on the crook of my neck. He inhaled my scent and tighten up his hug.
"I don't want you to get hurt" he said against my neck. I did not say anything. I just run my hand over his back slowly, in a soothing manner.
I know Lucifer was not bothered about my working in kitchen because he has already saw me numerous time cooking. But something else was bothering him. Something related to me. Or my life.
But I didn't say anything about it. He'll open up when he want. Just like he did that day.

*Flashback
I was currently cuddling with my husband after a amazing rough love making. He was playing with my hair whereas I placed my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat.
"Wife"
"Hmmm??"
"Don't you want to know?"
I looked up at him in confusion, "What?"
"Why my parents are Salvatore while I'm a Knight?" He said while raising his brow.
I blinked my eyes few times at him and again placed my head on his chest while snuggling close to him.
"I wanted to know but I don't want to push you. I know you have your own reasons. You can tell me whenever you want" I said in a low tone.
He kissed my head and said, "Well, I want to tell you now" he sighed, "Knight is my mother's surname. While my father is Salvatore".
"Where is your mother now?" I asked curiously.
"She's no more".
"Ohh. I'm sorry" I looked down feeling guilty.
He only hugged me closer and didn't say anything.

*Present
"Go. Freshen up. I'll serve the dinner" I said to him.
He went upstairs and I made my way towards dining hall. When he came down, I was done serving plates for both of us. We sat down and had our dinner in silence.
"It is delicious" he commented while taking more food in his plate.
"Thank you" I smiled at him.
"Who taught you cooking?"
"Umm....I learned myself"
He nodded and resume to eat. Well I wasn't lying. Aunt Mary always made me to cook, so I learned my cooking there.
After our dinner was over, Lucifer helped me cleaning the table. I placed our plates on dish washer and was about to go, when Lucifer trapped me between his arms. I looked up at him in surprise while he was smirking down at me.
"Where's my dessert?" He asked with a cocky smile.
My eyes widened up. 'God I thought he didn't like sweet'
"I...I thought..." I gulped down nervously. He gestured me to continue still smirking like a fool.
"I thought you don't like sweets" I said weakly. His smirk widened up.
"But I love sweets now. Your sweets specially" he said and bite my lips. I only gasped. All of a sudden he picked me up and made his way to the bedroom.
When we reached in, he placed me in the middle and climb on top of me.
"I know a way to make it up" he said while sliding his hand under my dress, "Besides you still have your punishment".
Then only I remembered. 'My punishment. But I thought he forgot'. I was breathing heavily.
"Wh- what punishment?"
"Don't act so innocent love. You and I both know what punishment"
My eyes watered up when I asked
"Ar- are you goi- going to hurt me?"
He stopped kissing me and looked down at me with narrow eyes.
"I'll never hurt you wife and I'm never gonna hurt you" and then he kissed me roughly.

Well he was right. He didn't hurt me. But I still got sore muscles with his rough love making. He made me cum many times. And he had his dessert. He ate me.