CHAPTER ONE

BEYONCÉ GISELLE KNOWLES
Friday, August 16th 2018|| 2pm

Sighing, I lazily put one leg into my denim jeans, then as lazily slide the other one. I jumped a little bit, tempting to roll the jean over my ass, cussed and sweared to myself that I would buy new ones. I held my breath and difficultly put the button, then zipped it slowly. Once I finally finished getting in my jeans, I released my breath instantly breaking the button and zipper.

" Well fuck. " I mumbled before painfully rolling my now broken jeans down my tights. " Seems like I have to wear a dress.." I stated, scratching the back of my head.

I then slowly walked to my dressing room and started to search the perfect dress for the occasion. I walked through the multiple colors—I arranged my dressing room color by color, and stopped in front of the black one. I may have a rainbow dressing room, full with every color you could imagine, I would still choose the black one. I don't know why.

I started searching my rare pearl until I found what I was searching for. I cracked a smile and took it from the hanger, my eyes glued on it. I basically made my look in my head, before jumping in the dress. I looked at myself on the mirror and cracked a smile, satisfied of how I looked. My post-pregnancy curves were fully embraced, making me look like a Goddess.

I accorded my dress with black pumps and decided to lighten the look with my white bag. I took a look at myself again, and nodded, more than satisfied. I decided to put my strengthened hair in a upside down ponytail, and to go for a natural makeup look—mascara and gloss. I put my black shades on and went back in my bedroom to put some perfume on.

My head snapped at the broken jeans and I chuckled, remembering the scene. I decided to text my husband, Shawn about it. He took the kids out for a father and children day. I smiled at the thought.

From : BonnieBee 🐝
To : MY Clyde 💪🏽
Hey babe guess what just happened ? 😂

I didn't have to wait long as my brand new customized iPhone X made a 'ding' sound, signaling me the coming of a sms. I smiled and opened it.

From : MY Clyde 💪🏽
To : BonnieBee 🐝
What ? U won't believe what just happened here too, 😂.

From : BonnieBee 🐝
To : MY Clyde 💪🏽
I just tried to put my jeans on and they broke lmao. It was so funny, it made a "pop" sound and all 🤣. Mama getting fat. Tell me, what happened at yours ?

From : MY Clyde 💪🏽
To : BonnieBee 🐝
U not gettin' fat u r gettin' thicc 😏. U know Hova likes that 😝.. Blue fought with that boy Joycean, and she won ! I was mad proud of my baby 😭.

I chuckled then choked when I realized what I had just read. I knew it wasn't a good idea to let my children with him, I knew it. I knew I had to follow my conscience and not my heart.

From : BonnieBee 🐝
To : MY Clyde 💪🏽
Nigga u better not tell me u let my child fight a boy.. 👿🙊

From : MY Clyde 💪🏽
To : BonnieBee 🐝
No u know I pulled them appart baby😇. But it was mad funny, made me think of Solange beating my ass in that elevator🙄😩. Must be a fam' thing😕 lol.