CHAPTER THREE

BEYONCÉ GISELLE KNOWLES
9am.

" Mhmm fuck. " I moaned collapsing into Jay's chest, as my body shook from my orgasm.

I came home yesterday, feeling more than down and more than angry at myself, kissed the kids goodnight and went to bed. Him being the nice husband he is brung me breakfast this morning and made love to me. I never know how to thank God for giving me such a perfect man.

" Do you want to talk about yesterday ?" Jay asked carefully and I nodded.

" Well we talked. I apologized for being a bad friend and not remembering her, but she told me it had nothing to do with that, we weren't even friends." I said sighing.

Jay stroked my hair slowly. " But then why she was so angry at you ? "

" I don't know. " I shrugged and drew invisible patterns on his belly. " I believe we were connected, but not as friends. "

" You mean y'all ..? " He asked not finishing his question.

" I don't know, I don't think so. " I frowned. " She said I was a monster, and I killed her inside. She basically said I was a heartless bitch. " I said, feeling all her words getting into my skin again and again.

" Why is she insulting you? You cussed her ? " He asked, still stroking my hair.

" No," I shivered, hearing her laughs again. " I apologized and she became crazy. She laughed hard. She said I didn't do apologies before."

" Oh wow. This some movie typa shit. "

" Oh and she told me to call Solange, she called her a pussy, and to ask what happened because she was sure Solange didn't forget anything." I said yawning.

" And what are you waiting for ? " He asked confused.

I whined. " You just fucked me good after a good breakfast, now let me sleep first then I'll call Soso. " I answered making him laugh and I dozed off.

1pm

I woke up next to my sleeping husband and smiled at how peaceful he looked like. I slowly put his hand off of me, not wanting to wake him up and scratched in my bed. I got up, brushed my teeth and went to check on my babies. They were taking their nap, and I smiled again. The house was so calm.. I decided that it was time to call Solo. I dialed her number and called her. It rang three times before she picked up.

"Hey Sissyy" She joyfully said.

" Heyy " I replied with my raspy voice, then remembered that I didn't talk until now.

" Oh wow you sound like shrek's burp." She joked.

" Akikiki. " I mocked her. " Shut up."

" Aight Sissy," she said calming down. "Why are you hitting my line ?"

" Yesterday I was with mama at her friend's birthday party. " I started.

" Yeah okay ? I knew, I have instagram and I follow you even if you don't follow me." She said with a fake sad tone that made me roll my eyes.

" Mhm hm. " I said. " Anyway, her friend was Ms Carol."

The line was silent for ten seconds until she spoke up. " The same Ms Carol ? "

I nodded as if she could see me. " Yup."

" O-Onika's mother ? " She asked again making me frown.

" So you really do remember her!" I said.