CHAPTER FOUR

Hey,

        I'm high as fuck.

And tipsy.

Enjoy.

BEYONCÉ GISELLE KNOWLES
2:36pm

" Y-you.. " Solange started shuttering as I impatiently watched her. " You ehm.. "

" I what ? Please Solange, I want to know." I begged, incapable to take more time.

" It's so hard for me to say.. " She said, sniffing.

Then I realized. I realized how my behavior hurt people around me, how awful it was from me to make them endure this. I was frustrated, because I still couldn't remember anything else except what I did to Lola. I tried, I turned all my neurons on, but I just couldn't. It was completely dark.

I sighed and took Solange in my arms, not wanting her to to cry. That was the last thing I wanted. " Take your time.. I'm listening. " I said, stroking her afro.

" Y-you.. We.. We met her at her mom's house. It was a few paths from ours. Mama and Ms Carol were best friends since high school, and they were so glad to live next to each other." She started, sniffing. " She was the same age as me, I liked her. B-but you were j-j-jealous of her because she had it all. "

Me ? Jealous ? I had it all too. I had a perfect family, a life without struggles. I had it ALL and was beyond grateful. " Sorry Solange but we had it all too." I said, confused.

" NO ! " She sniffed. " No we didn't."

I frowned. " Yes we did, I remember us being a perfect family, with papa and mama, I remember it very well. "

" You remember Onika's life and family Beyoncé! " She shouted. " You envied her. You wanted to live the same life as her." She said calmer. " Our family was slowly f-falling apart ! Mama and papa were on the edge of divorcing! Papa was the friend who helped us ra—hurting the girls. He became completely crazy a-and brung you in his craziness! "

I shook my head, tears escaping from my eyes. " Y-you mean all this time I was living in Onika's life ? How is that even possible? "

" You were mentally sick Beyoncé. You had a major problem with your identity, so all your life was about torturing others and making them suffer like you did." She said through her tears.

" N-no.. No please tell me it's not true." I sobbed. She quickly took me in her arms and rocked my back.

" Shh.. All this is over. You got help and now you're fine. You're normal now. " She said calming me down a bit.

" B-but Onika ? What did I do to her ? " I cried again.

" Just like the other girls you brung her to papa, we were thirteen at the time.."

~Flashback (finally)~

" Beyoncé ! " The young Trinidadian yelled after her friend who was running in front of her. " BB stop running you know I'm going to get you!" She added chuckling.

Beyoncé only ran, not caring about her friend. She came to the same spot as usual and stood in front of her dad, smiling.

" Bey- Oh shit Bey watch out ! " The Trinidadian yelled, afraid of the man standing behind her new lover.

Beyoncé smirked, taking the hand of her dad as she looked deadly in Onika's scared pupils. " I think you're the one who should watch out, Onika. " she evilly said.